black cocker

babs2020

hi guys got a 4 to 5 year old cocker for sale been trained  but not had much done over the last year as owner took very ill so  a friend as got  him on a farm but needs to be rehomed make good stud dog  I am putting this on  as a favour  think the dog would need some work  so some who as got some training of gun dogs would great  got good nature wood a good pet don't want a lot for him but don t let go for free  can send my m8s number who's got him  by pm if anyone would like to have look  it shame him not go to a working  home but will need work   looking at 350 ono  can  send pics via whats  app or e mail  

56 minutes ago, gamekeeper1960 said:

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but to me it reads dog is trained but not done much last year as owner took ill ..

Just found it concerning, there’s more time been put into writing that he could be used as a stud dog than writing what training he’s had / done and what home he would be suited to. 

Seeing loads of people breeding cockers atm cos they’re fetching silly money. 

13 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Just found it concerning, there’s more time been put into writing that he could be used as a stud dog than writing what training he’s had / done and what home he would be suited to. 

I see nothing wrong with the post, in fact if it's not of interest, why bother posting if no interest in what is been advertised 

Hey no may be I just have too simple view on things

5 hours ago, babs2020 said:

just trying to the family a favour 

Had to take to cockers and a springer into my kennel as a favour for a friend who was moving into a hospice for his final days '

After his passing I contacted our local spaniel rescue explaining the situation.    They took them in and rehomed them I gave them a donation and handed over the  KC  paperwork and also signed a form to agree to have them spayed .Must add kept the family informed at all times.

On 19/06/2019 at 23:09, Lloyd90 said:

yea lioyd put brain in gear before opening gob 

4 hours ago, dodgy dave said:

yea lioyd put brain in gear before opening gob 

Sorry dodgy Dave 😂😂

next time I want to buy a dog I’ll ask what it’s worth as a stud dog before I consider it’s working ability! 🙄🙄