Bergara swivel hunting chair

rapid .25

Quake, Bergara swivel hide/shooting seat, adjustable legs for uneven ground, the pins have been replaced with quality D rings, ( much easier in the winter), only used a few times, great condition, £50 collected.or you can arrange your own courier.  (Cumbria), folds up into it's own bag for easy transportation.

1561016967582-989871418.jpg

15610171508061469453480.jpg

Edited by rapid .25

20 minutes ago, rapid .25 said:

Quake, Bergara swivel hide/shooting seat, adjustable legs for uneven ground, the pins have been replaced with quality D rings, ( much easier in the winter), only used a few times, great condition, £50 collected.or you can arrange your own courier.  (Cumbria), folds up into it's own bag for easy transportation.

1561016967582-989871418.jpg

15610171508061469453480.jpg

Can be collected from millom,,, dent,,, or jktn36 M6.

Can I just ask how recently you bought this please and where from ( Teal on here ?)

The reason is, I have had one of these for a couple of years but yours has a much higher backrest  (twice as high !) than mine hence looks more comfortable.

TIA

10 minutes ago, Gameking said:

Can I just ask how recently you bought this please and where from ( Teal on here ?)

The reason is, I have had one of these for a couple of years but yours has a much higher backrest  (twice as high !) than mine hence looks more comfortable.

TIA

I've had it a while but got a different kind of seat for father's Day which I prefer, sorry but I don't remember the chaps name I bought this from.

On 20/06/2019 at 09:51, Gameking said:

TIA

I think it's an optical illusion. The chair was updated with new colour scheme, but as far as I am aware the backrest is the same length. When it folds it over it extends to where the feet (having been tucked in) sit. Just double check your chair, but I don't think it would have a much lower backrest, and certainly not twice as high.

They're good chairs, good luck with the sale!

Being intrigued by this comment I have just nipped out to the Hilux and retrieved mine for measuring and indeed Teal is correct !.

The backrest height is 13 1/2 inches. My missus made  me a covered cushion ( foam disc from E*ay) which makes mine look lower.

I do like the idea of the  'D' rings though as I tend to leave mine assembled in the pickup , any idea where to get these from ?

Excellent chairs , (and Teal who supplied mine amongst other PW items 😀) , does them at the cheapest price I found online.

Good Luck with the sale and apologies for hijacking the thread.

5 hours ago, Gameking said:

Being intrigued by this comment I have just nipped out to the Hilux and retrieved mine for measuring and indeed Teal is correct !.

The backrest height is 13 1/2 inches. My missus made  me a covered cushion ( foam disc from E*ay) which makes mine look lower.

I do like the idea of the  'D' rings though as I tend to leave mine assembled in the pickup , any idea where to get these from ?

Excellent chairs , (and Teal who supplied mine amongst other PW items 😀) , does them at the cheapest price I found online.

Good Luck with the sale and apologies for hijacking the thread.

Hi bud, I think the best place to get the D rings would be a chandler's.

• 2 years later...

I have one of these chairs almost since they came on the market and solved the problem of adjustment of the legs wih a custom made pair of 'tweezers' which dqeezed the retaing balls in and a twist of the leg , job done.  I also add a thicker cushion if I know I am going to be sitting a long time.  I also added a shoulder strap sling spo I can carry it reayd et up on shoot days betten pegs, although i do now tend to use a three legged stool on those days.