Not exactly spring rape............

JDog

……….. but the next best thing.

The pigeons which had been feeding on the peas which Clodhopper and I shot two weeks ago have deserted that crop for the adjacent field of mustard. At any one time there is a constant line in and a decent number feeding on the field in total. There are two problems. One is that the field is about 70 acres in size and the only option would be to set up in the middle of the field. Two, and the insurmountable one, is the farmer's wife who has banned shooting in and around the farm buildings where she has horses. I will just have to watch the feeding frenzy.

thumbnail_20190619_143324(0)_resized.jpg

there is nothing more frustrating than watching a steady line of birds swoop into a crop and feed unmolested ...and not being allowed to take advantage of the situation.........

similar to watching a beautiful woman writh naked on a bed crying out for your attention...........but you are handcuffed to the radiator....

Edited by ditchman

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

similar to watching a beautiful woman writhe naked on a bed crying out for your attention...........but you are handcuffed to the radiator....

You speak from experience ?????????

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

similar to watching a beautiful woman writh naked on a bed crying out for your attention...........but you are handcuffed to the radiator....

I have been in many situations where I have watched pigeons pouring into a crop and due to reasons which were out of my control ,all I could do was watch and see what there next move was, something you have to grin and bear  .

As for your similar situation regarding a naked woman crying out for your attention , well I am sorry to say my life have been very sheltered and that situation have bypassed me by  , you ort to know that with me coming from Yarmouth and girls were very well sexually looked after , in fact in the holiday hey day the cars used to have a sticker on the windscreen that said .

Welcome to Great Yarmouth where the girls come first , I never did know what it meant 😋 

I think my 410 Husher would do the job even with standard shells, particularly across the far side of 70 acres....thats over 300yrds from the boundary. 

11 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Find someone with a Hushpower, I have shot next to and away from (not over) fields containing horses and they take no notice. These were not bombproof draught horses, but quite fine fillies.