Resizing pictures for an avatar.

JDog

I took down my avatar as it showed my old Border terrier now sadly long gone and I needed something new.

Pictures on my phone were resized as small and sent to my computer and saved but they still seem to be too large for avatar purposes.

I am a bit thick when it comes to such matters so could someone please explain in words of one syllabus how to progress matters. I have not downloaded a resizing tool onto the computer.

8 hours ago, JDog said:

I took down my avatar as it showed my old Border terrier now sadly long gone and I needed something new.

Pictures on my phone were resized as small and sent to my computer and saved but they still seem to be too large for avatar purposes.

I am a bit thick when it comes to such matters so could someone please explain in words of one syllabus how to progress matters. I have not downloaded a resizing tool onto the computer.

Far too complicated for my simpleton brain to answer your query, but I notice that you, like many of us, also suffer from the problem of predictive text.

OB

36 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Far too complicated for my simpleton brain to answer your query, but I notice that you, like many of us, also suffer from the problem of predictive text.

OB

Yes sorry about that. Old age and frustration are not good bedfellows.

Syllable syllable syllable.

3 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

Tried changing mine to the picture jdog took of my first pigeon killed in the field too large tried editing on my phone still too large( ARE YOU LISTENING PW MONITORS?) think you need to have a old phone  with a 2 megapixel camera 

U believe they have phones that ‘modern’ ? 🙂

Edited by Jaymo