Jack Letts - SILLY LITTLE BOY!

TIGHTCHOKE

He is extremely mardy. And my opinion would be to cease any kind of publicity for this kind of excuse for a human being unless its a 5 second slot announcing the death of them. 

That goes for all of that sector, they thrive on the air time and pages filled in the tabloid papers. 

Hang the idiot end of, and im not in the least bit interested in knowing when its been done. 

45 minutes ago, Scully said:

What an awful predicament for parents to be put in; the son deserves a severe kick up the jacksy for certain, for putting his parents in that position. Idiot. 

Seems he doesn’t care about his parents...

21 minutes ago, Ashers said:

Seems he doesn’t care about his parents...

Mmmm....you could be right. He will when he grows up. 

I recall an Irish author being interviewed a few years ago about the rashness and misguided romanticism of youth. He said that as a young man growing up in the troubles there was many a cause he would have gladly killed for, but looking back with the hindsight of a mature adult and parent, he was ever so relieved he hadn’t. 

4 minutes ago, Scully said:

Mmmm....you could be right. He will when he grows up. 

I recall an Irish author being interviewed a few years ago about the rashness and misguided romanticism of youth. He said that as a young man growing up in the troubles there was many a cause he would have gladly killed for, but looking back with the hindsight of a mature adult and parent, he was ever so relieved he hadn’t. 

Totally agree with that, I also think his Mum was probably doing what any Mum would do for her son. Selfish little toe rag! Hope he lives to regret what he’s done to his parents

5 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Really rather stupid of them to fund terrorism however indirectly, they've had a good run avoiding facing up to their mistake over 4 years!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48662853

They now have time to think about their actions!

it could have far worse,had they drove a tandem  into a pedestrian

Edited by Capt Christopher Jones

As a parent, it must have been their worst nightmare. at the time , the threat of prison must have seemed like nothing compared to the fear of your child getting killed,and sending money for your child to return home safely must have seemed like their only option. The selfish little **** *** won't truly understand what he's done until he has kids of his own .

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

As a parent, it must have been their worst nightmare. at the time , the threat of prison must have seemed like nothing compared to the fear of your child getting killed,and sending money for your child to return home safely must have seemed like their only option. The selfish little **** *** won't truly understand what he's done until he has kids of his own .

Do you think this is really a valid excuse ? if so would the excuse be equally valid for the families of those that joined Isis who were of Asian descent?

12 hours ago, sportsbob said:

Do you think this is really a valid excuse ? if so would the excuse be equally valid for the families of those that joined Isis who were of Asian descent?

It's not a valid excuse at all ,but it's probably the reason why they did it whatever their skin colour. If you thought that your child would probably get killed , but you had the slim chance of getting them home alive (even if it meant that you might go to prison), would you send the money ?, or let them die ?. It's certainly not a position that I'd like to find myself in.

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

It's not a valid excuse at all ,but it's probably the reason why they did it whatever their skin colour. If you thought that your child would probably get killed , but you had the slim chance of getting them home alive (even if it meant that you might go to prison), would you send the money ?, or let them die ?. It's certainly not a position that I'd like to find myself in.

This.

9 hours ago, DrBob said:

I think from his body language, speech pattern and directness, there's an element of autism here. It would fit with his impulsiveness.

Not justifying, just observing.

I feel for his parents, decent people by all accounts.

hello, i also think if you read about him in his early years this may now be the case some say lost his way in life, and what ever  parents do the son or daughter do not see reason and follow a path that may not be ideal, any parent with a child having autism in which ever form is a very difficult situation, but this young man has to face up to his responsibilities he put himself in, what his parents did was mistaking fact from fiction in his plea for sending money, now to their detriment, his parents are from the farming community,