TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

From the reports it would seem he spilt red wine on a sofa and that's where it all started!

How bloody inconsiderate of him- hope wasn’t a decent bottle.

Gordon, never said he did lump her- but how would you feel if he had.

Yes, incidents of reported domestic violence committed does tend to favour male to female in percentage terms. Never said it wasn’t possible for s male to be a victim of abuse.

5 minutes ago, Mighty Ruler said:

Someone should lump the neighbour. 

I am, of course, like Jo Brand, joking.

Thing is, you joke- I joke- we joke, but there are levels of intelligence out there that hear a suggestion and think it’s actually alright to do such a thing as ‘x’ or ‘y’ has suggested it.

sheeples have come along way since my day of having to stand behind a mate egging them on ring someone’s doorbell and run away.

How many copycat milkshake moments have there been recently? I’m pretty certain that there isn’t a secret underground society plotting a milkshake coup 

Edited by Jaymo

15 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Thing is, you joke- I joke- we joke, but there are levels of intelligence out there that hear a suggestion and think it’s actually alright to do such a thing as ‘x’ or ‘y’ has suggested it.

sheeples have come along way since my day of having to stand behind a mate egging them on ring someone’s doorbell and run away.

How many copycat milkshake moments have there been recently? I’m pretty certain that there isn’t a secret underground society plotting a milkshake coup 

Well if some idiot does lump the neighbour as a result of my joke I’ll gladly contribute towards his fine.

Just now, Dougy said:

The bigger issue is, some low life decided to record the domestic squabble with the full intention of bringing Borris' s name and reputation into disrepute. Manure stirring neighbours, they need a good lumping. 

Is everyone’s solution these days to ‘lump’ someone?

Next thread will be how a family member got lumped and how unjust it was!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jaymo said:

Is everyone’s solution these days to ‘lump’ someone?

Next thread will be how a family member got lumped and how unjust it was!!!!!!

There comes a point that there will be no other solution other than to lump someone. As the saying goes. 

Can't you remember as a child being told no! There are only so many "no's" before the lump is executed. You soon learn that no actually means NO ! Or 're you of the younger generation who decide whats right and whats wrong.  

And for the record ( due to Joe Brands comment) no I don't go round "lumping" people, I'm only 5' 2" and 8st wet through and a wimp. 

😂

4 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I smell a snooping rat in the kitchen: Remarkable how a neighbour just happens to have a decent recording device in just the right place to hear every word of the hottest bloke in UK news ATM.

You typing on a mobile phone? They have a wonderfully sensitive microphone and ‘memo’ app already. 

I can attest to this as I accidentally pressed the microphone icon on mine whilst placing it into my Crew Bag.

My wife wasn’t happy with the conversation I was having with some Cabin Crew at the time....

With it being this time of year and reasonably warm, chances of windows being open and sound travelling is of course greater 

Edited by Jaymo

20 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

I can attest to this as I accidentally pressed the microphone icon on mine whilst placing it into my Crew Bag.

My wife wasn’t happy with the conversation I was having with some Cabin Crew at the time....

Oh! do tell more.

This could be worth a thread in its own right - " Stuff my wife should not have heard"

3 hours ago, Dougy said:

The bigger issue is, some low life decided to record the domestic squabble with the full intention of bringing Borris' s name and reputation into disrepute. Manure stirring neighbours, they need a good lumping. 

However if it ended with someone having a kitchen knife buried in their chest the neighbors would be the heroes, funny how things can have a different viewpoint?

4 minutes ago, henry d said:

However if it ended with someone having a kitchen knife buried in their chest the neighbors would be the heroes, funny how things can have a different viewpoint?

The thing is in this instance, as this is the topic, the stirring low life's next door knew exactly what they were doing and why. 

No report of anyone using violence only assumptions, and it's certainly made an ******** out of the not nice neighbours. 

I notice that the neighbours - fearful about a potential loss of life - rushed round to save the damsel in distress. Then again they didn't - they contacted the Police and , after being told there was no cause for concern,  they phoned the media. Hypocritical neighbours peddle a non story. They are pathetic.

And if it was Jeremy's neighbours...

I would hope that neighbours of any person - Boris or Jezzer included - would show a little respect and not run off to the media. What went on in the flat should have stayed in the flat. They were not concerned enough to go and knock on the door to save her life and only contacted the media after knowing that she was safe. It now emerges that they are a pair of idiots, which hardly surprises me. I wonder whether they will declare their hatred of their neighbours if and when they come to sell their flat.

13 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I smell a snooping rat in the kitchen: Remarkable how a neighbour just happens to have a decent recording device in just the right place to hear every word of the hottest bloke in UK news ATM.

100%  The smell is really strong and nasty.  No one as mentioned the fact that the calming voice on the recording is from Boris, that has been brushed under the carpet.

I think the one big mistake he has made is not to just come out in the interview and say " Yes, i spilled some red wine on the settee and rightly she was not amused. I tried to quietly say sorry but she was really mad about it."   End of story, but no one of his advisers and she is said to be one of his advisors, told him to act stum.