Boris Johnson has an Argument!

TIGHTCHOKE

A domestic argument between a man and his girlfriend in a flat with raised voices and the Police were called?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercation-at-boris-johnsons-home

I would bet good money that if it was anyone else it would never have been reported to the Police or sent to the guardian for publication!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blatantly done with malicious intent  -  report to police by all means if worried but then to tell the grauniad and sun smacks of smear tactics knowing the affiliations of said rags.  I  am not a great BJ fan but it seems the remoaners and snowflakes are getting very worried and desperate.

7 minutes ago, Capt Christopher Jones said:

but it highlights he may not be a good choice of Prime Minister, if he is unable to deal with his present domestic arrangements

Equally it may highlight his "domestic arrangement" is the problem and he is a very tolerant, understanding and supportive to her his "domestic arrangement" and being such he would make an excellent prime minister. 

Edited by sportsbob

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

A domestic argument between a man and his girlfriend in a flat with raised voices and the Police were called?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercation-at-boris-johnsons-home

I would bet good money that if it was anyone else it would never have been reported to the Police or sent to the guardian for publication!

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Edited by blackbird

The air time given to this "domestic" is deplorable.

Focus should be directed on the fact that on the other side of the wall there was someone with a recorder listening in to a future prime minister. Are we turning into Russia?

I’m a bit unsure as to what people want? The boss of Russia is a gangster;  the boss of the USA is according to many, a bigoted sexist....and many more things; the boss of Saudi Arabia is implicated in murder so no less a gangster than Putin; the boss of China is a communist who imprisons people on the basis of not what they’ve done but what they might do; the boss of the Labour Party is a dyed in the wool commie who is an avid supporter of terrorists on a worldwide scale.......I could go on. He’s a public school educated politician for crying out loud! What do we want...someone ‘nice’? 

10 minutes ago, Scully said:

I’m a bit unsure as to what people want? The boss of Russia is a gangster;  the boss of the USA is according to many, a bigoted sexist....and many more things; the boss of Saudi Arabia is implicated in murder so no less a gangster than Putin; the boss of China is a communist who imprisons people on the basis of not what they’ve done but what they might do; the boss of the Labour Party is a dyed in the wool commie who is an avid supporter of terrorists on a worldwide scale.......I could go on. He’s a public school educated politician for crying out loud! What do we want...someone ‘nice’? 

Ha Ha! Ain't that the truth Scully.

8 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Had he ‘lumped her’ would you still be so supportive?

Because he is the ‘Brexiteer’ choice then your prepared to overlook it. Indeed Trump, Putin et al are dubious- do we need the same?

5 minutes ago, washerboy said:

Until we find out Boris is a wife beater and then it's too late... 

But he didn't, the Police attended, spoke to both occupants and said there was no reason to call them!

40 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

The neighbours - a Mr Hunt and a Mr Corbyn - were both shocked at the volume of the argument and feared for their safety. As a belt and braces approach, they phoned the Police  and also the media.

I heard on the radio this morning that the neighbours were 'known not to like or support' Boris Johnson.

Now there is a surprise.  (expect they also read the Grauniad and listen to the BBC.

Edited by JohnfromUK

17 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Had he ‘lumped her’ would you still be so supportive?

Because he is the ‘Brexiteer’ choice then your prepared to overlook it. Indeed Trump, Putin et al are dubious- do we need the same?

I couldn't give a flying fig what he did and I'm not being supportive, simply telling it as it is. We get what we deserve and that goes for leavers and remainers alike. I'm not convinced he is a thoroughbred brexiteer, time will tell. The choice isn't mine, but from my point of view he is the best of what we have in the running, and if it turns out he gets us out with no deal then he'd get my support from then on in, without a doubt. 

30 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I heard on the radio this morning that the neighbours were 'known not to like or support' Boris Johnson.

Now there is a surprise.  (expect they also read the Grauniad and listen to the BBC.

hello seems a reasonable assumption then why they involved the police, 

Hands up those of you/us who have never had a stand up row. For heavens sake get a life, just shows the guy is normal.  Yes, says it all when the news media they turn to is The Guardian. I bet they have had the recording equipment set up for weeks.

The cartoon in The Telegraph today says it all, worth buying the paper for.

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But he didn't, the Police attended, spoke to both occupants and said there was no reason to call them!

If you have ever known someone who has been subject to domestic abuse, or attended such a scene, then this is often heard.

Im not stating this is the case, as I wasn’t there of course ( was far too busy 🙂 ).

But like it or not- the character of our future PM must be considered ( I even used to rather like Boris).

Im sure even the Queen has ‘barneys’, but there is a way to conduct them is what I’m trying to convey.

Maybe the the person reporting the fracas also writes letters pretending to be a 10 year old 😉

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Bet they got paid for the info?

Seems like everyone thinks it was Boris that was the baddy, what if she was hammering him? What if she had stuck Boris, the front runner for PM?

A long time ago we had neighbours who rowed regularly and after hearing someone go bouncing down their stairs I went round to ask them to keep it down as our daughter was preschool, which they did but he left the next day as she had been the violent one in the relationship.