.22 LR mag

Good shot?

Misplaced my .22LR 5 round magazine for CZ 452.

Looking for a replacement if anyone has a cheap one going spare.

Thanks in advance.

please disregard this post as I have had a good look around (for the third time) and found my lost one.

it was in my shooting bag where I put it, of all places!

Edited by Good shot?
Lost mag now found.

18 minutes ago, db58 said:

For 22and 17 HMR 

You do realise .22 lr and .22 wmr/.17hmr are different case lengths ?

The mags arent normally interchangeable, despite the fact this mag says its for a Savage 93, a completely different gun ?

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 17:18, Rewulf said:

You do realise .22 lr and .22 wmr/.17hmr are different case lengths ?

The mags arent normally interchangeable, despite the fact this mag says its for a Savage 93, a completely different gun ?

The mag in the picture is for .17HMR and .22WMR (not LR - you can just about make out the top of the lesstters at the side of the pic). Several guns with interchangeable barrels/calibres use one mag for both of these calibres (and the Sake Quad uses another mag that covers .22lr and .17Mach2

Edited by Breastman

14 minutes ago, Breastman said:

The mag in the picture is for .17HMR and .22WMR (not LR - you can just about make out the top of the lesstters at the side of the pic). Several guns with interchangeable barrels/calibres use one mag for both of these calibres (and the Sake Quad uses another mag that covers .22lr and .17Mach2

Thats what I said, but its still not for a CZ anyway, it says its for a Savage 😄