GUNS GALORE HEADS UP

Binners

In 5 days time at Kempton, there will be over 200 tables full of everything from cap badges - cannons, but mainly guns and shooting related goodies. Gates open at 9:30, £5 entry and those kind people at Gunmart and Shooting Sports will be donating 250 July issues for the 250 people through the gate.

http://kemptonclassicarmsfair.co.uk/

If this heads up is against the rules, please delete or move.

Binners

18 minutes ago, Scully said:

Me too. Would love to visit this show; why are they always so far away! 

Because nobody else North of the M25 exists or can afford the prices. We are mere peasants dressed in sacking cloth and walk round in bare feet.

So sorry that the site has 'cookies'.  I am a Dinosaur and clueless about this sort of thing. 

Basically, I am nothing more than a sad old chap that has a passion for early air rifles.  I was put under pressure by traders at the almost non existent local 'Bisley Armsfairs' to find a venue nearby and have a go!  The Mrs and I have give it our best, bearing in mind neither of us are 'business people'.  So be easy on me please and keep the questions easy. 

30 minutes ago, Binners said:

So sorry that the site has 'cookies'.  I am a Dinosaur and clueless about this sort of thing. 

Basically, I am nothing more than a sad old chap that has a passion for early air rifles.  I was put under pressure by traders at the almost non existent local 'Bisley Armsfairs' to find a venue nearby and have a go!  The Mrs and I have give it our best, bearing in mind neither of us are 'business people'.  So be easy on me please and keep the questions easy. 

Looks marvellous to me mate. If I was around this weekend I'd have definitely made the journey over. 

Hope it goes well!

Also, the cookies don't need to be accepted, the site just makes you aware that they are used, much like any other website.

Edited by Jelly

21 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Very temped, only issue is I'll be up late lamping. 

See what the misses says, it's a 1 1/2hr drive but looks worth it. Always looking for a new toy to play with 

If you get free. bring your SGL or FAC, at least two big ammo traders at the event.

2 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

It'll be fac if I do, need a 2nd 22rf for a nv setup 

Lets put it this way, I've had the alll clear from her, if the work check has cleared I'll see you there! 

CG firearms and ITL Shooting are the main ammo suppliers at the Fair, others may also offer this service too.  

On 25/06/2019 at 18:22, Dougy said:

Because nobody else North of the M25 exists or can afford the prices. We are mere peasants dressed in sacking cloth and walk round in bare feet.

You can afford the £5 entry fee and Alberts famous £5 breakfast bap 😛

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 18:30, Diver One said:

It bought that legally you had to be allowed to "opt out' or 'reject all'

i won't be accepting cookies, so it's a NO from me

Just click on the screen beside the red box and it will go without accepting cookies.