Missing from Bristol

ShootingEgg

Morning all, a good friend of mine has been missing for the last week, I am absolutely gutted, never in a million years do you think you are going to be the person putting this kind of post out on social media or a forum. 

If anyone in the southwest or anywhere for that matter sees or thinks they see Sarah then please make contact. 

IMG-20190627-WA0000.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

I will keep my eyes peeled as im driving through all areas of bristol every day .

Cheers bud. 

2 hours ago, rapid .25 said:

Hope you find her soon bud, I'll send her pic to as many forums as I can and I know people up and down the country so I'll send pics to them to put up in local shooting grounds ,, gun shops ect, good luck bud.

Great thank you. 

Shooting egg, did she give any signs of wanting to disappear. Unhappy or wanting a clean break and new start. Any mental health issues. Ran away with a partner.

Or is it thought she may have been taken against her will.

Hope she is found or contacts the family if she was wanting space. 

Had friends take off many years ago in late teens early twenties for months without saying a word to family, but had said to friends they wanted to get away for a bit. Never thinking they would just take off saying nothing.

Edited by figgy

3 minutes ago, figgy said:

Shooting egg, did she give any signs of wanting to disappear. Unhappy or wanting a clean break and new start. Any mental health issues. Ran away with a partner.

Or is it thought she may have been taken against her will.

Hope she is found or contacts the family if she was wanting space.

All very good questions that unfortunately I don't know. I only found out when I saw the post her cousin put up. Any contact I have had within the last few months have been fine, she went to spice girls gig with her sister on the 11th June and from what I know all was okay. 

2 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

She hasnt gone to Glastonbury? 

Set off early.just wanting to get away ? 

Ive screen shot her picture so i can find it again quickly to show my buddys (already done with my work mates ) 

If i think ive seen her. 

Fingers crossed fella 

No contact which I think with family is out of character to be honest... Hoping for the best but obviously fearing the worst 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks too alll who shared this. 

Unfortunately it's not good news. 

Last week she made contact with family, was still in Bristol, so I thought things were good. 

Today I got a message from her cousin and one that I don't think anyone will ever be ready for. Unfortunately Sarah was found dead yesterday, looking like suicide. I honestly had no words when I read the message this morning. My heart sank and my body went numb. Someone so bubbly and happy, just gone. 

Life is a cruel and short stint. And it goes to show you really don't see the real side of someone's life. When ever I saw her, there was a smile from ear to ear, a bubbly care free fun girl. You would never of known any different. 

R.I.P Sarah, you will be missed. 

We did a charity game earlier in the year, three guys in their 40s had committed suicide, you never know what is going on behind closed doors.

If you think a work mate or friend is acting differently talk to them.

such a shame shootingegg