Tikka knocks another :)

tikkamark

Well done Mark :good: you're getting loads of foxes up your part of the country. Nothing much to be seen around my place either, giving them a bit of a break for a while now see if the wary ones get sloppy :(

Thats probably the best option john and by leaving them for a while you will get a few stray foxes moving in to :lol: A lot of them around here at the moment if i start to notice a shortage like yourself and conor i will start taking it handy on them i only want to keep the numbers down not to wipe them out :good:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello yet again pw folk i thought id show you a pic of a fox i got tonight....i went out for an hour with the scope light tonight to a fresh cut field of maize i was only in the gate of the field when i spotted the first fox but the ****** was a bit to far away and across a river :good: i left it alone and continued up the field and spotted foxy number 2 this time i was in luck as the fox was not overly far-approx 120yrds and it was content feeding as it was on the brow of the hill with a town in the distance directly behind the hill i had to wait patently for it to eventually come over my side of the hill,slowly but surely it made its way down my side of the hill with a nice backstop for the bullet so i waited for him to stop long enough to get a shot off when i finally got the shot off the 64gr power shok found its mark and sent back a very loud thump but i also heard a ricochet :( When i got to the body i spotted the rock in the soil the bullet had hit and broke in half after going through the full length of the fox and exiting :lol: I didnt want to stay out to late so i headed home after scanning a few fields seen a few but i will try for them another night :drinks: Heres the fox a nice big dog

thursdayfox.jpg

I missed this one, just seen it :drinks: , Top man. :good:

Frank.