Horseflies again

mel b3

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

The sight of you in kinky leather trousers.......aarrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, just kiddin.  Two great people if you haven't met them.

I reckon I'd rock those leather trousers 😅.

How's everything with you and your good lady nev ?. I bet that woodland of yours is looking pretty good at this time of year.

If you are sensitive to cleg bites (i am) take an antihistamine such as loratadine before you go into the woods as by already being in your system it helps prevent the reaction to the bite, and if bitten, take another one.

Heating the bite site can denature the anticoagulants (enzymes and peptides) which cause the swelling reaction but is not normally reccommended by docs as your cells are also protein based and will also suffer (but do have a higherheat cspacity) .  Most proteins denature in the low to mid 60's centigrade.

I find that a very hot shower (can only keep water on skin for 2 to 5 seconds before pain forces removal) can stop the itch if developed and also help stop swelling if done straight after bite.

On 29/06/2019 at 12:26, buze said:

I use DDT spray from boots when I go out. I'm a bit of a magnet for horseflies and the spray works magic, they literally BOUNCE off you as soon as they touch you. Make sure to cover all areas including neck, under/back of your hands/arms, hairline etc.

What is Boots DDT spray? Cheers

On 29/06/2019 at 19:12, clakk said:

P.M me your address Mel i,l pop you 1 in the post you n Lin been more than generous my way on atb 

A very big thank you for sending the midge net mate , unfortunately it won't fit lin as her head is too fat 😅, fits me great though 😆👍

On 07/07/2019 at 20:27, clakk said:

If you need bigger Mel ,onion nets from asian supermarkets cover upto extra extra large heads .Glad to help a fellow sufferer ,Midges love my tired old carcass  to knaw on :good:

I might just get her one of those Mexican wrestlers masks , it would look quite good with her builders arms and all of her tattoos 😅

Since getting bitten again a couple weeks ago,  the areas that I got bitten last year have started to itch again , how very peculiar 😡

1 hour ago, clakk said:

Venom needs sucking out Mel ,thats what you have to tell the mrs .From what Lyns said if you put a mexican wrestlers mask on you,l look like "El Macho from Despicable Me 2 

i didnt know who el macho was , so i did a quick google , and i reckon that lin has a much better moustache :lol:

19 minutes ago, clakk said:

She must like you Mel ,if i took mick out of my Debs my tea would be cold shoulder and spicy tounge all washed down with" hope your sheds comfortable enough overnight "

😅😅😅😅 you just need to get them trained properly 😅😅😅😅

She's worse than me when it comes to taking the mickey , she's most fond of taking the mickey out my fatness , and the strange way that I seem to attract attention from gay men 😅😅😅.