Fabarm L4S Grey Hunter

BinaryB

Dear all

I handled one of these at my local clay ground and the fit surprisingly seemed pretty much bang on. Also the general build quality appeared impressive I thought. 

I haven’t had an auto for a while but fancy getting one again. As this one seems to fit and putting the space age looks to one side, I’m thinking this should be high on my list of considerations. 

Anyone out there own one and if so what is your opinion? Any opinions welcome of course but especially hands on ones.

Many thanks

Edited by BinaryB

Fabarm are the barrel makers for ceasar guierini.  Guierini eventually bought the whole company after buying part of it years earlier.

Not heard any bad reports on them and. Semi autos are not rocket science Ben around for decades so it should be a good gun.

Thanks and that’s interesting ref the Guierini ownership aspect - I didn’t know that. 

Yes I’ve watched Randy Wakeman’s review on YouTube and read his review and it’s all good. I’m slightly suspicious of such reviews but probably overly so. Thanks though. 

• 3 months later...

I own a FABARM Elos DII, I couldn't be more pleased with it.

By the way FABARM not only makes barrels for Guierini but the FABARM barrels are design to fire steel shots up to FULL CHOKE !!

I believe only FABARM barrels can do that at the moment.

I was going to get the Grey Hunter, but my love for two barrels was hard to brake.