Talking in your sleep

chrisjpainter

Apparently I have whole conversations with "someone" while I'm asleep. I speak, give time for someone to answer, then speak again. Gems include "I got the lorry stuck under the bridge because you wouldn't take my blood pressure". 

My wife talks in hear sleep two or three times a month, mostly random stuff, although a regular themes are sitting up and shouting 'what are you up to' or 'leave me alone' my repsonse is usually leave me alone, or I'm not upto anything....yet......

She hit me a few months ago, that was a new one, I assumed she was asleep!

4 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I wife has woke up screaming at me because I slept with someone she worked with in her dream.  

My wife has gone in the huff with me for days and eventually told me I cheated on her in her dream. This has happened a few times over the years.  I soon sorted it by asking who it was I slept with as I might as well have a go if I'm getting the grief for it. Daughter laughed and said she was same with her boyfriend when had similar dream. Women can be nuts.

Wife and son both mumble in their sleep the odd word is coherent. Father in law does too so must be hereditary.

Edited by figgy

46 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I had this last week. She wouldn’t talk to me for hours. 

She said sorry eventually 

Lol,  what’s funny is how much better my wife has aged then me.  If I could get half the booty she thinks I could I would have left years ago.  She still looks pretty good for her age.  I’m fat and bald.