Boar or deer slot?

6 minutes ago, silver pigeon69 said:

I purposefully set the cameras high, otherwise the Pheasants walking past, set them off and i end up having to sift through hundreds of photos!

I was kidding regarding the low level. and the wee sample. 

It is rather difficult sexing Boar while they are at full pelt, i'm not experienced enough either to tell from the pictures posted.  

9 hours ago, Dougy said:

I was kidding regarding the low level. and the wee sample. 

It is rather difficult sexing Boar while they are at full pelt, i'm not experienced enough either to tell from the pictures posted.  

I guessed you were kidding about the wee sample, wasn't sure about the low level though!😂

1 hour ago, ClemFandango said:

If it is unable to reverse park it's probably a sow. 

Presume your misses doesn't have access to PW! If so let us know what the internet connection is like in the hospital.

19 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

From 2 yrs ago i am doing the 10 day challenge at the moment that's why the heading is like it is

Wow! Is that in this country?  I have shown a few "non-country folk" my boar photo and they cant believe we have things like that roaming our countryside!

wrong post 

1 hour ago, silver pigeon69 said:

I guessed you were kidding about the wee sample, wasn't sure about the low level though!😂

Presume your misses doesn't have access to PW! If so let us know what the internet connection is like in the hospital.

Wow! Is that in this country?  I have shown a few "non-country folk" my boar photo and they cant believe we have things like that roaming our countryside!

Yes in the forest of Dean

Edited by Rim Fire
Wrong post