Mixed bag steel loads

Bought 4 slabs of gamebore mixed steel over runs for £100 from a bloke who was selling up, mainly 4s & 5s 30/32 gram with 50 white gold 24 gram mixed 6s & 9s also there was a box marked white gold 32 gram 2s which went with a gun I sold. The bulk of them are Black Gold dark storm & Super Steel, with 200 Jaguar 30 gram 5s. Shooting well through the Benelli M2 with no cycling issues, my usual cartridges are Hull steel 32 gram 5s which I get local with a bit of discount. I only shoot steel as my pigeons go for hawk food. Thought I would post this as I have never seen the Jaguar cartridges before & the Black Gold are well out of my price range for pigeons & corvids.20190703_082019.jpg.8efc2ceec88a50ac020a4fe6170249e9.jpg

About time our manufacturers started offering more steel carts to its own customer base.

I like the super steel in 32g 4 for duck. A nice 5 or even 6 shot in a fast steel would be nice for teal and widgeon coming into splashes around 25 yards.

• 2 weeks later...