Duck/Goose flight

Hi all, I am looking to take my brother and Nephew on a duck and or goose flight at some point over the coming season, we are flexible on dates and we are all experienced and insured. I am keen to book something within East Anglia if at all possible as based in Dereham but would be willing to travel a bit further if required. Happy to have either a decoy day or morning/evening flight . Please let me know if you have anything available and the cost, three guns required but could take up to five if that helps. Many Thanks Ian

If you and your fellow guns are in B A S C you could get a day permit on either the Norwich or Yarmouth wild fowling clubs , plenty of geese from November onwards and once the cattle are off the marshes you should be able to drop on some duck , as with all wild bird shooting , nothing is guaranteed but it wont break the bank to have a go . GOOD LUCK

Thanks MM, sounds like a very good idea as not fussed about big numbers just wanted to get out with my brother and his lad. Just tried to look at the BASC permit scheme but seems their website is not responding.. will have a go tomorrow. Many thanks Ian

51 minutes ago, ikerrison said:

Thanks MM, sounds like a very good idea as not fussed about big numbers just wanted to get out with my brother and his lad. Just tried to look at the BASC permit scheme but seems their website is not responding.. will have a go tomorrow. Many thanks Ian

Check out both of the local clubs website , they will have a contact number for you to get in touch with , you could also check out Rockland W A , if you wanted to go a bit further afield you could try the Wells , Blakeney ,  Kings Lynn and the Wash clubs , also you could get in touch with Motty on the forum who have took the odd person out on the Wash with the Fenland W A club . One of the above will help you out , all the best    MM