skinny as a rake

charlie b

On 10/07/2019 at 17:27, Lloyd90 said:

If you remember when I popped over yours Grant, my springer was taller than your cocker but I think your cocker was much denser/ thick set. 

If I remember him rightly he’s a thick set dog, well muscled and just very heavy set. 

Some springers are heavy set like that, some are bloody big brutes, others are smaller, some are half the size of others. 

That test I did on the weekend my dog was the biggest one there in the puppy group, tallest and longest. Might have grown a bit since I came up 🤔😂

Lots of cockers are much smaller than your lad. Half the size in diameter almost I’d think, they can be small but absolute speed demons if you get a really driven one. 

Sam Thatchers are quite small, like a bunch of tiny buzzing bees 😂. If I was to get a cocker I think I’d go for the smaller type, easier to carry 😂

My cocker bitch is 4yrs old and weighs 7 kilos. She also eats the most food of all my dogs, she's as skinny as a whippet ( as some on here will testify ) the vet describes her as a highly tuned athlete and has absolutely no concerns over her health.