Tommy Robinson,

redial

1 minute ago, henry d said:

No it's what I know. Good to see some others of the same type not afraid to nail their colours to the mast.

True colours always.

TR will always have support because he tells it as it is to some people why is he hated so much by the government ??

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

So that’s what you think . Others like what he dose. carry on tommy so we know what’s happening around us 

ps Tommy go after all paedo’s not just of colour or religion 

👍

Edited by FOXHUNTER1

TR will always have support because he tells it as it is to some people why is he hated so much by the government ??

Not just the Government, the BBC latest Panodrama episode was an eye opener, he showed what lengths they would go to to discredit him.

I lost all respect for the Panorama program after that......:no:

48 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

So that’s what you think . Others like what he dose. carry on tommy so we know what’s happening around us 

ps Tommy go after all paedo’s not just of colour or religion 

Unfortunately I think the PS is wishful thinking... 

1 hour ago, martyn2233 said:

.... why is he hated so much by the government ??

He isn`t; he and his close supporters like to generate such twaddle as it promotes the RW/facist ideologies and increases their credibility as it becomes a conspiracy theory and there are a lot of people who just love a good CT 🙄

12 minutes ago, henry d said:

He isn`t; he and his close supporters like to generate such twaddle as it promotes the RW/facist ideologies and increases their credibility as it becomes a conspiracy theory and there are a lot of people who just love a good CT 🙄

I suppose it was a conspiracy theory that social services, police and youth workers , stifled,ignored or buried investigations and evidence into Asian grooming/rape gangs during the late 90s and early 00s then ?

It took constant exposure from 'racist, far right and fascist ' groups to eventually get some of these crimes recognised.
Whatever TR is, lets not get away from these FACTS.

I dont care if he self promotes, Im not interested in him, I dont care if he goes to prison, he wants to be a martyr or if hes a racist/fascist .
What he has done is expose something that needed exposing, but maybe he 'should shut his mouth for the sake of diversity ?'

21 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I suppose it was a conspiracy theory that social services, police and youth workers , stifled,ignored or buried investigations and evidence into Asian grooming/rape gangs during the late 90s and early 00s then ?

It took constant exposure from 'racist, far right and fascist ' groups to eventually get some of these crimes recognised.

I dont care if he self promotes, Im not interested in him, I dont care if he goes to prison, he wants to be a martyr or if hes a racist/fascist .
What he has done is expose something that needed exposing, but maybe he 'should shut his mouth for the sake of diversity ?'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08rgd5n

Surprisingly by the BBC.

27 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Amen to that!:good:

Just now, Penelope said:

It was a good series, and the list of places where this has happened, shown in the end credits of the last show is mind boggling. All over the country.

Be careful, 'promoting' this could get you called a fascist or something 😂

20 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Be careful, 'promoting' this could get you called a fascist or something 😂

Given that one of the country's leading left wing luvvies is the star of the show, I can also refer back to that as my virtue signal.

8 minutes ago, henry d said:

Then he needs to get after all them white fellas then!

Claim

Nearly 90% of those convicted of wider child abuse offences and on the sex offenders register are white men.

Conclusion

There isn’t much publicly available information on this. The data we do have shows a large majority of those convicted of sexual offences (no matter the age of the victim) are white.

So we can say the 90% claim by Ms 'Shut up for the sake of diversity' Shah is a complete falsehood ?

8 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Not just the Government, the BBC latest Panodrama episode was an eye opener, he showed what lengths they would go to to discredit him.

I lost all respect for the Panorama program after that......:no:

🏆 

Me too! 

Tommy Robinson wanting to claim asylum in the USA, because he says he will be dead after two days in a UK prison. Even for TR that is a big claim and he ought to have considered that before breaking the law.

If he is imprisoned and does die, he will achieve the martyrdom he seeks.

That said, I still await someone spelling out what TR has lied about. Forget his past, don't mention fraud, which are just easy targets to deflect from answering.

Irrespective of how u feel about Tommy Robinson he has brought to light the problems of grooming gangs....how anyone can turn a blind eye to that is unbelievable....wake up folks,these are our kids,both the system and government have let them down rather than upset certain communities

Rubbish, check out the figures above, because of a high profile debacle over Asian grooming gangs it gives him an opportunity to turn it into political capital, whereas he doesn't highlight the fact that the vast majority of paedophiles are white. That's racism pure and simple.

1 minute ago, henry d said:

Rubbish, check out the figures above, because of a high profile debacle over Asian grooming gangs it gives him an opportunity to turn it into political capital, whereas he doesn't highlight the fact that the vast majority of paedophiles are white. That's racism pure and simple.

BBC reports on white grooming gangs but not many Asian gangs why ?? 

May have Something to do with been called racist 

Not doubting he's turning it into political capital. 

If it hadn't happened though he wouldn't be able to. 

It's the organisation of the Asian grooming gangs thats the real shocker, and the attempt to use the race card to divert justice. 

It sounds like you don't believe that's a problem henry?