Tommy Robinson,

redial

On 09/07/2019 at 08:16, henry d said:

lot of"I think" in your post, let's look at the facts. He is a racist, a thug and a self publicist,

No one can say TR is a racist for a fact.

Facts are that he has never been charged with any racist offence. A crime easy to prove, particularly regarding his use of social media.

He has black and Asian friends.

TR speaks out against an interpretation of a religion. A religion open to all races. He has frequently stated he has no issue with the religion, just a particular interpretation that some adhere too which is against his beliefs and that of others. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 09/07/2019 at 08:26, henry d said:

No it's what I know. Good to see some others of the same type not afraid to nail their colours to the mast.

This is an issue that occurs throughout society.

Someone takes a different view point regarding a controversial figure so straight away they are presumed to be, by inference, a racist or of the same ilk as that figure, in this case TR.

2 hours ago, stuartyboy said:

Facts are that he has never been charged with any racist offence. A crime easy to prove, particularly regarding his use of social media.

TR speaks out against an interpretation of a religion. A religion open to all races. He has frequently stated he has no issue with the religion, just a particular interpretation that some adhere too which is against his beliefs and that of others. 

Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.

Islam is not a religion of peace; it never has been and never will be.

The reality is this is a war. These people are waging war on us. This has gone on for 1,400 years. This is nothing new. And the whole time while this goes on, the police leaders or political leaders want to invite more! They want to invite more!

Bit of an enigma is our Tommy

Edited by henry d
Typo

Henry - no-one claims Tommy Robinson is a saint, nor could he. I accept that there are non-Asian grooming gangs, which TR doesn't highlight. He only talks about the Asians.  It might be racist, it might not, but it appears that way.

Tell me what lies he is telling about Asian grooming gangs.

14 minutes ago, henry d said:

Bit of an enigma is out Tommy

😂

I'm not wanting this thread shut down so not wanting to get involved with religion here but race and religion are different. He is absolutely wrong in speaking out against Islam as a whole in these qoutes but that's not racism.

I'm not defending TR, my point is that the word racist is bandied about as a weapon that is hard to defend yourself from. It can be used to shut down any argument with little recourse.

It is racist if he deliberately chooses to highlight Asian grooming gangs and not white British, who are the majority of sexual offenders against children.

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

Snipped**

Tell me what lies he is telling about Asian grooming gangs.

I don't recall saying that he has?

It is racist if he deliberately chooses to highlight Asian grooming gangs and not white British, who are the majority of sexual offenders against children.

Tommy Robinson has concentrated on grooming gangs. Are you saying that the majority of grooming gangs are non-Asian? If so, I would like to see the proof.

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Just like it would be racist if we didnt highlight FGM amongst the white British population, Oh wait ...

47 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Tommy Robinson has concentrated on grooming gangs. Are you saying that the majority of grooming gangs are non-Asian? If so, I would like to see the proof.

No, however due to classification of exploitation of children it gets hard to seperate the different ways paedophiles groom children for exploitation. The vast majority of paedophiles in E&W are white.

Halfway down the page 127 white guys involved in group grooming activities, but it would be better to read the whole report, plus the one I quoted earlier.

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 09:21, henry d said:

There were restrictions to protect people and correct legal process, without that the law is subverted and the guilty could go free, he stepped over the line and now is getting just reward for his narcissistic self promotion.

There was a ban on reporting, he was not reporting, he was filming so that he would have something to report when the ban was lifted. All the major news agencies were there filming as well with the same intention,, to use the footage for later. 

They didn't get arrested but what they did get was some good footage of Tommy Robinson getting arrested and, what ever your view of him, it was a pretty heavy handed arrest  

1 minute ago, Vince Green said:

There was a ban on reporting, he was not reporting, he was filming so that he would have something to report when the ban was lifted. All the major news agencies were there filming as well with the same intention,, to use the footage for later. 

They didn't get arrested but what they did get was some good footage of Tommy Robinson getting arrested and, what ever your view of him, it was a pretty heavy handed arrest  

No he wasn't. He was filming live to Facebook. All the difference in the world. Clear breach, thus in contempt of court.

4 hours ago, stuartyboy said:

👍

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Halfway down the page 127 white guys involved in group grooming activities, but it would be better to read the whole report, plus the one I quoted earlier.

Interesting report from a group calling themselves err..Regressive Left Media, who basically set out to rubbish Quilliams* report into Asian grooming gangs.
Among its critiques is the idea that Quilliams stats are taken from 'unreliable sources' then dismantles the report with stats taken from..unreliable sources.

They then go on to criticise Quilliam for when the media doubled their figures for 'sensationalism'

“An upcoming Quilliam report will look to shed more light on the issue, but here a glimpse of what we have found so far: Asians or British Asians make up 6.9 per cent of the UK population, yet they’re found responsible for almost half, 46 per cent of child sexual exploitation (CSE) crimes.”

Fast-forward four months, Quilliam’s report is set for release and their findings are broken by The Sunday Times in a December 10th article incorrectly titled “Asians make up 80% of child groomers - study”. In the following week, the topic of ‘grooming gangs’ again dominates the national news agendum and social media platforms. A large number of headlines used the major figure derived by Quilliam’s own findings, highlighting the now popular ’84 %’ statistic:

So where did 84 % come from ?

Moving on to Quilliam’s own findings then, the authors declare:

“In our own research, we found a total of 58 cases of ‘grooming gangs’ from 2005 to 2017…We identified 264 convictions for group-based CSE involving grooming tactics from 2005 to 2017. Due to the inaccessibility of official police records, this data cannot be treated as comprehensive, but it can go a long way in helping us identify emerging patterns in group-based CSE. Out of the 264 grooming gang convictions, we identified 222 offenders as Asian (84%), 22 Black offenders (8%), 18 white offenders (7%), and 2 offenders with unknown ethnicity (1%).”

Do bear in mind the dates for this survey, and the fact that new cases are coming to light even now.
However , Regressive Left did some digging of their own....

Still, we thought we would compare the above Quilliam findings against what we could find, given a few hours of sifting through online newspaper reports. We used the definition of ‘grooming gangs’ outlined by Quilliam in their Methodology section. We subsequently found well over 100 morewhite British perpetrators than Rafiq and Adil’s report, which we believe fall into the “grooming gang” category. For the sake of transparency, and for those wishing to check our claim, we have included links to all the cases which we found:

Coventry, November 2017- 3 white offenders.

Newcastle, August 2017 - 1 white offender. This actually links to an Asian gang ?

Rotherham, September 2016 - 2 white offenders. And this one !

Derby, November 2010 -1 white offender. And another , theses links are racist !

Northampton, March 2016 - 2 white offenders.

Rochdale, April 2016 -1 white offender. Oh dear !

Wrexham, July 2015 - 5 white offenders.

Cornwall, November 2010 - 6 white offenders.

Bristol, April 2015 -7 white offenders.

Coventry, February 2017 -2 white offenders. Dead link

Ibstock, July 2016 -2 white offenders.

Cardiff, August 2017 -3 white offenders.

Norwich, July 2015 - 4 white offenders.

Bristol, September 2016 - 3 white offenders.

Birmingham, July 2016 - 7 white offenders.

Surrey, April 2017 - 2 white offenders.

Plymouth, October 2017 - 2 white offenders.

Blackpool, March 2010 - 2 white offenders.

Worcester, June 2017 - 3 white offenders.

Sydenham, September 2014 - 5 white offenders.

Shrewsbury, February 2014 - 3 white offenders.

Manchester, July 2013 -1 white offender.

Birmingham, June 2013 - 2 white offenders.

Beckenham, February 2013 - 3 white offenders.

Reading, February 2013 + 2012 - 6 white offenders.

Sandbach, August 2005 - 3 white offenders.

Liverpool, May 2005 - 1 white offender.

Accrington, September 2011 - 1 white offender.

Cardiff, June 2011 - 1 white offender.

Carmarthenshire, March 2011 - 5 white offenders.

Kent/Newcastle, May 2008 - 4 white offenders.

Taunton, May 2017 - 2 white offenders.

Cardiff, June 2017 - 2 white offenders.

Bolton, April 2010 - 4 white offenders.

Hampshire, September 2007 - 3 white offenders.

Sussex, May 2006 - 4 white offenders.

Abergele, April 2006 - 6 white offenders.

Bournemouth, May 2010 - 3 white offenders.

Portsmouth, December 2011 - 2 white offenders.

Chesham, October 2014 - 1 white offender.

Torquay, June 2011 - 1 white offender.

Blackburn, November 2008 - 2 white offenders.

Warwick, June 2017 - 2 white offenders.

Cornwall, October 2010 - 1 white offender.

As you can see the exhaustive efforts of reading through the papers that make up this 'research' have revealed these err, grooming 'gangs' of often solitary white men are much more predominant than first thought 😂

But lets not let that distract us from our racism hey ?

*Quilliam is a London-based think tank co-founded by Maajid Nawaz that focuses on counter-extremism, specifically against Islamism, which it argues represents a desire to impose a given interpretation of Islam on society. Founded as The Quilliam Foundation, it says it lobbies government and public institutions for more nuanced policies regarding Islam and on the need for greater democracy in the Muslim world whilst empowering "moderate Muslim" voices. The organisation opposes any Islamistideology and champions freedom of expression. The critique of Islamist ideology by its founders, Maajid Nawaz, Rashad Zaman Ali and Ed Husain, is based, in part, on their personal experiences.

Edited by Rewulf

https://www.mend.org.uk/news/counter-extremism-organisations-like-quilliam-harm-good/

Thirdly, for all of Quilliam’s money and supposed expertise, there is has been very little output. We can see this in Quilliam’s attempt to “rehabilitate” Tommy Robinson. Quilliam has since been exposed as paying money to Robinson to draw him away from extremist platforms: In a deal coordinated by the Quilliam Foundation, he was paid thousands of pounds to leave the English Defence League so that the organisation could take “credit” for his resignation. The long-term impacts of this so-called rehabilitation were simply to move Robinson from one national far-right platform, to a larger, international one with his subsequent leadership of Pegida in Britain. Robinson later stated that the Quilliam Foundation has “no credibility” and is “more despised by Muslims than I was”.

5 hours ago, stuartyboy said:

😂

I'm not wanting this thread shut down so not wanting to get involved with religion here but race and religion are different. He is absolutely wrong in speaking out against Islam as a whole in these qoutes but that's not racism.

I'm not defending TR, my point is that the word racist is bandied about as a weapon that is hard to defend yourself from. It can be used to shut down any argument with little recourse.

Thats right, religion is reserved for those who buy into Flying Horses, Sea's parting, Noah's Ark, Angels with wings, Splitting of the moon, Devine healing, being 'spoken' to by God, etc, etc 🙄 and Race is something we humans have struggled with for centuries, and will probably do so for centuries to come…….  TR is just a by-product of the rest of humanity🤔

This video was uploaded this morning but with restrictions, ie, I can not share it. TR goes through the whole two day court process in detail, utterly ridiculous how he got found guilty given the evidence submitted. 

Screenshot_20190710_170843_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

34 minutes ago, henry d said:

Of course you can, it's on YouTube and bitchute.

The above is on YouTube, it's a screenshot as the share function has been disabled or I would of shared it. 

Watch it Henry, then come back and report your views, instead of going on what msm and people opposed to him tell you.

See why people support and follow what he has to say when you can clearly see double standards. 

No, however due to classification of exploitation of children it gets hard to seperate the different ways paedophiles groom children for exploitation. The vast majority of paedophiles in E&W are white.

henry d - no argument there. My own Googling led me to the same conclusion, but when it comes to grooming gangs, Asians are disproportionately represented. Working on percentages of the population, rather than numbers - it tells its own story.