• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, henry d said:

So why is it not happening here?

Maybe social workers and police arent as 'right on' up there , as they were in Rochdale ,Rotherham ect ?

19 minutes ago, henry d said:

Ok, after a good search I can find only one report (apart from far right groups) of grooming in Scotland

Strangely enough , it was the far right groups who first bought the 'grooming scandal' to the fore.
For which they were largely derided, then 10 years on, everything they said was vindicated, but lets not talk about that because they are racist fascist scum ?

26 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I hope he appeals against the judgement and the sentence.

I'm sure he said a couple of days back that he is looking to appeal 

1 hour ago, welsh1 said:

By all accounts he will have to spend just 9.5 weeks in prison, which could be reduced for good behaviour.

Still long enough to come out lying in a box, hope he keeps safe 

Not sure he has grounds for appeal and the sentence could increase. Will he learn when to speak and where? I honestly wonder. He says he has no future in this country and wants to go to the USA. I would imagine his record will preclude that.

TR 'fans' are reported to be rioting in London according to some sensationalist rag or other.

TR , whose real name is still apparently Stephen Yaxley Lennon ...:yes: , allegedly told them to do it, further demos, are planned for outside his prison cell.

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Not being specific keeps you out of trouble.

As you well know.

As far as I know TR is not exposing gangs of Asians from religions such as Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. If it’s Islamist gangs then surely we can state that without fear of it being interpreted that we support or endorse his actions!?

Nor that we are anti-Islamist by the way.

Edited by Raja Clavata

7 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

If it’s Islamist gangs then surely we can state that without fear of it being interpreted that we support or endorse his actions!?

Actually ,no you cant.
Certainly not if you want to continue discussing it on this thread anyway.

23 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Actually ,no you cant.

For real? Is it not bad enough that all Muslims are somewhat blighted by the minority that dis-honour their religion let alone blighting all Asians with the same!

BTW despite my user name I am not Asian, at least not by birth.

27 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Actually ,no you cant.

+1

If you want to talk about Muslims start another thread as I wouldn't want this thread closed down,not that I started the thread.. 

1 minute ago, Raja Clavata said:

For real? Is it not bad enough that all Muslims are somewhat blighted by the minority that dis-honour their religion let alone blighting all Asians with the same!

Not really the way it works though is it ?
Are all white people contaminated by far right , white supremacists ?

I know the majority of society , whatever race or religion, are basically good people.
But if you start singling out one aspect of race and religion when it comes to terrorism or grooming, anything really,  then invariably the thread will get locked.

In fact, there are people who want that to happen , and will goad others into mentioning the unmentionable :whistling:

For some reason the site merged the two posts. 2nd post not aimed at you Rewulf. 

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

I know the majority of society , whatever race or religion, are basically good people.
But if you start singling out one aspect of race and religion when it comes to terrorism or grooming, anything really,  then invariably the thread will get locked.

In fact, there are people who want that to happen , and will goad others into mentioning the unmentionable :whistling:

Spot on 👍

If it’s Islamist gangs then surely we can state that without fear of it being interpreted that we support or endorse his actions!?

If you wish to state that - get on with it, but don't ask others to fire bullets that you supply.

50 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

As far as I know TR is not exposing gangs of Asians from religions such as Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. If it’s Islamist gangs then surely we can state that without fear of it being interpreted that we support or endorse his actions!?

Nor that we are anti-Islamist by the way.

It’s a rule I disagree with but have to follow, rules are rules…https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/273949-new-off-topic-rule/

11 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

In fact, there are people who want that to happen , and will goad others into mentioning the unmentionable 

I suspect that depends on perspective somewhat. 

Whilst I certainly would not want to be responsible for having the thread locked I actually think it ran its course several pages ago but if you’re gonna talk so generically that Asians then I don’t see how anything gets resolved by discussing the matter further.

Its a bit like blaming people who sell knives for the knife crime epidemic.

Anyway I’ll bail now and avoid further posts on this thread.

12 minutes ago, old'un said:

It’s a rule I disagree with but have to follow, rules are rules…https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/273949-new-off-topic-rule/

I would have thought Asian was at least an indirect reference to race, even if not intended to be discriminatory it’s at a minimum differentiating.

But anyway, I’m out.

5 hours ago, henry d said:

Ok, after a good search I can find only one report (apart from far right groups) of grooming in Scotland, it concerned a single girl in Glasgow, yet there is a large population of Asians in all the other large centres, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen...

So why is it not happening here?

I don't think we should generalise over the use of the word Asian. That suggests that it was common to all men of Asian origin. There perpetrators were from Pakistan and the lower socio-economic strata of Pakistani society

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7234013/Policewoman-revealed-truth-Rochdale-sex-gangs-breaks-silence.html?fbclid=IwAR1hhJNo7lXjgRF5OptxTMOuBnVS4uuXZKK8sTEyngPhA-j5n7MqNzfUKZE

3 minutes ago, poontang said:

I am... and every decent, right minded person should be too 

And, thats the comment that gets the thread shut down.
Remember what I said about being goaded ?

49 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

BTW despite my user name I am not Asian, at least not by birth.

Your user name belongs to a fish that lives in the mud.

5 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Why would it get the thread shut down?