redial

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the Guardian this was printed.

The home secretary, Sajid Javid, has defended calling a convicted sexual grooming gang “sick Asian paedophiles”, arguing that noting the ethnicity of the perpetrators was a key element in tackling such crimes.

Discussing wider issues of immigration on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme, Javid said his comments in a tweet in October, which prompted condemnation from other MPs, were “absolutely appropriate” and did not demonise immigrants.

Referring to the conviction of a grooming gang in Huddersfield that raped and abused girls as young as 11, Javid tweeted: “These sick Asian paedophiles are finally facing justice.”

Asked whether such a sentiment indicated he was the sort of home secretary who preferred to play on people’s anxieties, rather than welcome immigrants, Javid said: “I don’t think there’s a choice, if you look at both of those.”

The independent printed this.

I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Fear of being killed, and threats to my parents’ lives, made it impossible for me to escape for about a year. The police didn’t help me.

14 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Because youve singled out a religion for personal attack, against site rules.

Watch it NOT get deleted now , making me look rather foolish :lol:

No, I haven't.

Islam is a religion, those who follow it are muslims.

Islamists are driven by a political ideology which advocates militancy and fundamentalism. 

In the same way the likes of the KKK act in the name of protestant christianity,  Islamists act in the name of radical Islam. Both groups should be held in contempt, and for the same reasons.

Edited by poontang

Hundreds of children are being exploited by dozens of criminal gangs for sex, drug trafficking, and other criminal activity in multicultural Bradford.

A new report produced by the local council suggests 471 youngsters have been brought into or are connected with some 51 organised criminal organisations operating in the northern English city, according to the BBC.

347 children were identified as at risk of sexual exploitation, with 203 of the victims identified as White British, and over 60 percent of the suspected groomers identified as being of Pakistani origin — in line with a pattern which has now been observed in town and cities across the country.

Bradford Telegraph and Argus

Breakdown of recent child sexual abuse suspects by ethnicity, from Bradford Council report via Telegraph and Argus