Toyota Hilux 2.5

Douburr

This truck has had very little use only 51980 miles it's a 64 plate no dents or scratches great wheels with BFG Mud tyres no tears in the seats and they look like new due to seat covers from new , only one previous owner ( a mate of mine ) it's been serviced every 10,000 miles so full service history , two keys / fobs just has a MOT with no advisories , it's been boarded out in the back with draws each draw is long enough to take two rifles with scopes and IR's or shotguns ? And as the photo shows it  comes with the canopy , it's a great truck to drive and has been really looked after I only had the tow bar fitted recently to pull small trailer for wood for my log burner rather than fill the back up with the wood !!! so it's had a really easy life upto now . Plenty more pictures for the serious buyer on request just PM me if your interested . There is no VAT as it's been paid by the previous owner who's only used it for the dogs the same as me . £11500 I think this is a bargain and priced to sale . 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg