Hunt master charged

ShootingEgg

Cut and dried really, the Sabs tactics made sure he was demonstrably guilty! Provocation should be dealt with in law, but isn't! Citing it as Mitigation for what occurred, should hopefully see him given a suspended and a fine at worst!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

The jury was probably made up of people like you  ...if it was made up of people like me he would be found not guilty ....

That says more about you than me regarding the rule of law. Your obvious prejudice would probably disqualify form jury service in this type of case.  

Edited by ordnance

9 minutes ago, ordnance said:

That says more about you than me regarding the rule of law. Your obvious prejudice would probably disqualify form jury service in this type of case.  

I have my own opinion just like anyone else ..............who is to say who is right and who is wrong ?

She shouldn't have been sabbing , pity the horse wasn't spooked and kicked her in the liver .

These rural terrorists are a blight on the countryside along with so called animal rights extremists who release thousands of game birds from game farms to perish.

First of all we have the possibility of a magistrates court dishing out a 2 year sentence and now we even have a jury!

Morons rarely have a grasp on the legal system or reality.

who is to say who is right and who is wrong ?

A court.

These people are fanatical, there is nothing they won't do to harass and disrupt a day's sport. They turn up day after day, week in week out causing mayhem. I'm not surprised a hunt member finally reached tipping point and retaliated, I sincerely trust this Masters sentence reflects the prolonged intimidation he went through finally causing him to retaliate in such a way.

The main reason for me posting this was because I feel it should never have gotten to the point of the hunt master feeling he had to react and act agaimst the anti, these people tresspas, normally armed and cause a nuisance. Yet very little is done to stop them doing so. 

I have no issues if they want to protest, but masked and intimidating is not what I call a protest, its intent to cause a nuisance or even harm to others. They have no care for the fox, its an attack on others. You won't see them going out to save a fox that's got mange or been clipped by a car, only out masked and shouting at people going about a legal activity. 

5 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

The main reason for me posting this was because I feel it should never have gotten to the point of the hunt master feeling he had to react and act agaimst the anti, these people tresspas, normally armed and cause a nuisance. Yet very little is done to stop them doing so. 

I have no issues if they want to protest, but masked and intimidating is not what I call a protest, its intent to cause a nuisance or even harm to others. They have no care for the fox, its an attack on others. You won't see them going out to save a fox that's got mange or been clipped by a car, only out masked and shouting at people going about a legal activity. 

+1

2 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

+1 mostly ignorant uni students who think its fashionable...

6 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

+1

On 07/07/2019 at 19:28, ordnance said:

OK.  The wife provoked me for 18 months so i assaulted her with a stick causing actual bodily harm, not my fault your honour actually it was her fault .   What the police should have done regarding the harassment accusations is another debate. 

To be honest you'd have been better off just leaving her instead of putting up with that for eighteen months then ending up hitting her with a stick.

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 15:20, old'un said:

Been going on for years, rent a mob, usually squatters picked up from around towns and driven out to hunt meets, they get paid for the day.

You can spot them a mile away and smell them within a half mile, had a few run-ins with them over the years.

There are more than enough people willing to turn up to any form of demonstration, they probably don't know or care what they are protesting about. This week fox hunting, next week its a new by-pass or climate change.  

Sab sympathiser, you probably agreed with Packham too 🤯

I have no time for sabs or Chris Packham. Then again, you are aware of that, but just like to stir it.

I worry about your motives. You are clueless as to the law, have truly awful judgement and a weak sense of humour. If I didn't know better, I might think that you are Chris Packham, intent on trying to elicit posts which would show hunters in a poor light.

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 09:34, derbyduck said:

Ms Groling was wearing a chest camera and blowing an antique hunting horn !  now don't get me wrong here but she was out to stir up trouble ,the Guy should not have struck her ! but that's what she want him to do so she could film and take him to court ! she as goaded him into this stupid attack .

my take on it .thats all DD

I'd say that was pretty close!

:good:

Edited by Dekers

4 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I have no time for sabs or Chris Packham. Then again, you are aware of that, but just like to stir it.

I worry about your motives. You are clueless as to the law, have truly awful judgement and a weak sense of humour. If I didn't know better, I might think that you are Chris Packham, intent on trying to elicit posts which would show hunters in a poor light.

No time for sabs yet you defend her. Do you actually do any shooting or just frequent the off topic forum from what I can see......closet anti me thinks 🤔

18 hours ago, Zapp said:

Take it to PMs please

Feel free to lock this Zapp. My initial post was trying to make a point that it should not of been 18months of harassment to then land the hunt master in a silly position, and how do the sabs and antis get away with their behaviour.. Did not think people would then wear their keyboards out over it having a go at each other.