nissan nav call back

babs2020

62 plate will very likely be fine and they will treat the back of the chassis in in attempt to slow the inevitable.

I have a 08 plate which failed the chassis check with a crack where the tub mount is and two holes on the inside of the chassis. The gave it some ridiculous high value and decided to send it to spain the fix the chassis. Whilst its away the have lent me a 67 plate Navara but unfortunately with no canopy so no where for my dogs to go, but fine for my daily commute and shooting wagon when I don't need a dog..  

I also have a 61 plate which went in for the chassis check everything was fine with it and had it back the end of the next day after they had treated the chassis.

1 hour ago, stumpy69 said:

62 plate will very likely be fine and they will treat the back of the chassis in in attempt to slow the inevitable.

I have a 08 plate which failed the chassis check with a crack where the tub mount is and two holes on the inside of the chassis. The gave it some ridiculous high value and decided to send it to spain the fix the chassis. Whilst its away the have lent me a 67 plate Navara but unfortunately with no canopy so no where for my dogs to go, but fine for my daily commute and shooting wagon when I don't need a dog..  

I also have a 61 plate which went in for the chassis check everything was fine with it and had it back the end of the next day after they had treated the chassis.

Fold the back seats down and put the dogs inside ,plenty of room .

harnser

well guys drove passed my truck today its  been   at hire company  since last Tuesday  so gave them a ring to see if was ready as away with caravan at weekend  to no not even been picked up been left on forecourt near busy road with lorry going pass all week I am driving a class  that I can not put dog in no tow bar any  hire cars  I am well ****** of with Nissan