PANORAMA

pinfireman

Didnt see it , I watched The Left Behind on BBC , a 'factual based ' story of a radicalised Welsh boy, dragged into far right extremism by being made homeless and losing his job.

Still mulling it over and trying to see what point they were trying to make ?

Just now, Lloyd90 said:

Apparently Labour have made strong handed complaints / moves against the BBC saying they have misrepresented the facts in this documentary. 

Possible legal challenge coming? 

Good luck to them on that, when its their own employees/members supplying the facts, and various high ranking members quitting due to the issue, Id like to see them battle that one out in court 😂

Labour  under Corbyn are an embarrassment, and at this moment in time, heavily damaged reputation wise.

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

Good luck to them on that, when its their own employees/members supplying the facts, and various high ranking members quitting due to the issue, Id like to see them battle that one out in court 😂

Labour  under Corbyn are an embarrassment, and at this moment in time, heavily damaged reputation wise.

I recorded it but not watched it yet but sounds like they are on a hiding to nothing there.

3 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I recorded it but not watched it yet but sounds like they are on a hiding to nothing there.

They are indeed, and rightly so.

Anyone who understands the radical left knows full well that there whole ideology is mired in jew hatred. It's in their DNA. Corbyn has emboldened the quiet voices that have been in the shadows since the days of Militant Tendency but they've never gone away. 

15 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Perhaps they can crowd fund it :lol:

10 minutes ago, poontang said:

Anyone who understands the radical left knows full well that there whole ideology is mired in jew hatred. It's in their DNA. Corbyn has emboldened the quiet voices that have been in the shadows since the days of Militant Tendency but they've never gone away. 

So radical left hate Jews and the radical right hate Muslims, as a centrist am I allowed to have reservations / a mild dislike for both?

13 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

So radical left hate Jews and the radical right hate Muslims, as a centrist am I allowed to have reservations / a mild dislike for both?

You can dislike whoever you like. 

I have a healthy hatred for all religion, though can see why the weak of mind might be tempted by offers of an afterlife paradise and immortality. I'll settle for a long sleep (I'll need it after the 72 virgins!!) :w00t:

This was a very hard hitting Panorama, I was actually shocked by some of the detail in individual personal stories. Also the clear evidence that Corbyn and his minions were desperate to cover it all up and bury it rather than investigate literally hundreds of complaints brought to their attention.

Many people made to sign gagging orders . Not really about the anti Semitism, more about the bullying and intimidation behind the scenes to keep a lid on things.

1 hour ago, poontang said:

I watched about 5 mins of it but frankly wasn't in the mood for it.

Quite why the party are anti Jew I've never understood, we haven't been to war with them have we? Their not blowing up our trains and buses or attacking people in the streets?

8 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I watched about 5 mins of it but frankly wasn't in the mood for it.

Quite why the party are anti Jew I've never understood, we haven't been to war with them have we? Their not blowing up our trains and buses or attacking people in the streets?

Lefties are "pro-Palestinian", which they often equate with "anti-Israeli". Most Lefties also feed into many of the Zionist conspiracy theories too, such as the Rothschild's ruling the world and a totally debunked document called "The Protocols of the elders of Zion."

57 minutes ago, poontang said:

You can dislike whoever you like. 

I have a healthy hatred for all religion, though can see why the weak of mind might be tempted by offers of an afterlife paradise and immortality. I'll settle for a long sleep (I'll need it after the 72 virgins!!) 

I thought it was 44 virgins ? (Still too many for me, mind !)

Maybe it depends which version you read ? Like "thou shalt not cover thy neighbours ***/ox/wife" ?

Edited by Blackbriar

3 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Lefties are "pro-Palestinian", which they often equate with "anti-Israeli". Most Lefties also feed into many of the Zionist conspiracy theories too, such as the Rothschild's ruling the world and a totally debunked document called "The Protocols of the elders of Zion."

I kind of get why Palestine don't like Israel and vice versa, their side by side after all, religion politics land etc and historical differences.

What I've never understood is how our politics can biased one way or the other, if it was still Catholic and protestant that would be more understandable, shame folk can't follow a religion and not worry about other peoples views.

Religion and its follower,s the cause of war ,famine ,pestilence and suffering all in the name of their God .Follow their rules or be killed in nasty ways ,mm maybe just maybe then its shallow self serving people using religion to further their own greed and ambition . Sounds like the marxists of momentum .

There is the irony Marxism doesnt like religion it stops you being a true believer in the "cause" and having total obedience to Comrade Corbyn supreme leader but uses the same hackneed phrases and ideas 

14 hours ago, poontang said:

Anyone who understands the radical left knows full well that there whole ideology is mired in jew hatred. It's in their DNA.

What on Earth are you talking about? Karl Marx was Jewish. Trotsky,  founder of the Red Army, was Jewish. Joe Slovo, a founder of the ANC was Jewish. The list goes on and on..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_left  details the history of Jewish involvement in the Labour Party down the years. 

The 'radical' left has always been primarily internationalist so yes, the left disagrees on principle with the State of Israel  as presently constituted, because it's an ultra-nationalist concept. But that's a different thing altogether to being anti-Semitic.

1 hour ago, Retsdon said:

What on Earth are you talking about? Karl Marx was Jewish. Trotsky,  founder of the Red Army, was Jewish. Joe Slovo, a founder of the ANC was Jewish. The list goes on and on..

Marx abandoned Judaism at an early age and became a Christian.

Trotskys Jewish ancestry is tenuous, the family were certainly non practicing, and didnt speak Yiddish.

Slovo was born Jewish, but became an atheist early on.

Quite what this has to do with the modern day radical left is anyones guess.
The RADICAL left are massive supporters of Palestinian and Middle Eastern Arabs, and as such are diametrically opposed to the state of Israel, antisemitism follows as a matter of course.

Labour being the whore party it is , would rather accept elements of antisemitism within its more extreme ranks than lose that support.
Therefore turns a blind eye to their occasional outbursts, and hopes no one notices.

14 hours ago, Rewulf said:

The RADICAL left are massive supporters of Palestinian and Middle Eastern Arabs, and as such are diametrically opposed to the state of Israel, antisemitism follows as a matter of course.

So, anyone who thinks the Palestinians are getting a raw deal is, ' as a matter of course', an anti-Semite? Glad you've cleared that one up for us. 😂

6 hours ago, Retsdon said:

So, anyone who thinks the Palestinians are getting a raw deal is, ' as a matter of course', an anti-Semite? Glad you've cleared that one up for us. 😂

Is that what I actually said? 

I don't believe it was, but hey, if it makes your weak argument sound good to you, crack on. 

23 hours ago, Retsdon said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_left  details the history of Jewish involvement in the Labour Party down the years. 

The 'radical' left has always been primarily internationalist so yes, the left disagrees on principle with the State of Israel  as presently constituted, because it's an ultra-nationalist concept. But that's a different thing altogether to being anti-Semitic.

You're mistaking traditional Labour - Manny Shinwell et al - for Corbyn and his mental anti-Semites. 

Also, why mention Israel?  Had you seen the Panorama, the Labour Party members forced to quit were all UK citizens.

Yu must fit right in in Saudi Arabia, what with its tolerant approach to Jews...

20 hours ago, Flashman said:

You're mistaking traditional Labour - Manny Shinwell et al - for Corbyn and his mental anti-Semites. 

Shinwell? You mean the Red Clydesider? Far, far, further left than Corbyn. If he were alive today he would be anathema to Panorama! The programme was a load of rubbish btw. At least four of these complainants starred in The Lobby.

Edited by Retsdon

On 14/07/2019 at 04:48, Retsdon said:

Shinwell? You mean the Red Clydesider? Far, far, further left than Corbyn. If he were alive today he would be anathema to Panorama! The programme was a load of rubbish btw. At least four of these complainants starred in The Lobby.

But it's unlikely that Manny and his ilk would attract the assortment of malcontents that Corbyn's Labour attract, which is the real point here.

Yet more press coverage of even more Labour anti-semitism over the weekend in several newspapers.  Even more ex-Labour members (of staff and Party) coming out the woodwork to describe the shenanigans being performed by Corbyn's team behind the scenes.

Still sticking to the line, "Panorama is a smear"?

Edited by Flashman