PANORAMA

pinfireman

The British Labour Party was started in 1900 by the newly formed Trade Union Congress to be its political voice in Parliament. Its aim was the reform (for that read overthrow) of British Society. It is still in the control of the TUC, although much less subtly, mostly financially today. 

Don't ever get the idea that Labour is an independent party. The origins of Labour's anti semitism  today is, I believe, more to do with the number of wealthy Jews in positions of influence ie the bosses, controlling things as they see it. (the original conspiracy theory) rather than anything new.

"we hate the rich - anybody who is rich - bosses are rich - a lot of bosses are Jewish"

when I was involved in the Trade Unionist movement I many times encountered out and out class hatred that had nothing to do with the work place. Many delegates and reps had a real chip on their shoulders 

On 11/07/2019 at 17:48, Lloyd90 said:

Apparently Labour have made strong handed complaints / moves against the BBC saying they have misrepresented the facts in this documentary. 

Possible legal challenge coming? 

The only legal moves coming are from the staff who blew the whistle! Serves Labour right! I hope these people get a big payout!

On 12/07/2019 at 09:21, Retsdon said:

What on Earth are you talking about? Karl Marx was Jewish. Trotsky,  founder of the Red Army, was Jewish. Joe Slovo, a founder of the ANC was Jewish. The list goes on and on..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_left  details the history of Jewish involvement in the Labour Party down the years. 

The 'radical' left has always been primarily internationalist so yes, the left disagrees on principle with the State of Israel  as presently constituted, because it's an ultra-nationalist concept. But that's a different thing altogether to being anti-Semitic.

But they are anti-semitic?

On 14/07/2019 at 04:48, Retsdon said:

Shinwell? You mean the Red Clydesider? Far, far, further left than Corbyn. If he were alive today he would be anathema to Panorama! The programme was a load of rubbish btw. At least four of these complainants starred in The Lobby.

Does that mean they are immune to bullying?

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2019-07-03/plot-corbyn-out-power

The other side of the story. Corbyn and his declared policies are, rightly or wrongly, viewed as a threat by an awful lot of people and the anti-Semitism smears are just the latest gambit in a very long and orchestrated campaign that started the moment he was accidentally elected to his position.

My own opinion is that regardless of his politics, he was democratically elected to lead the Labour Party and that it is an assault on British democracy when the Leader of the Opposition is subjected to a 'gauntlet' of attacks (as Mike Pompano the CIA chief admitted), many of which originate from outside the country. 

But hey ho....

12 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

The other side of the story. Corbyn and his declared policies are, rightly or wrongly, viewed as a threat by an awful lot of people and the anti-Semitism smears are just the latest gambit in a very long and orchestrated campaign that started the moment he was accidentally elected to his position.

My own opinion is that regardless of his politics, he was democratically elected to lead the Labour Party and that it is an assault on British democracy when the Leader of the Opposition is subjected to a 'gauntlet' of attacks (as Mike Pompano the CIA chief admitted), many of which originate from outside the country. 

But hey ho....

So he's not antisemitic, his party doesn't contain elements of anti semitism, and he's just being bullied by people 'outside the country'? 

And 'assault on British democracy'?? 

His party has supported the worst attack on democracy this century. 

That's why they are loitering near the bottom of the opinion polls. 

47 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

But hey ho....

As does your support for Jeremy Corbyn!

19 hours ago, Retsdon said:

But hey ho....

Democratically elected? By union BLOCK votes? Many of those union members do NOT pay the political levy, and many do not support Labour, particularly the nasty form of Labour that Corbyn brings with him! But still the unions members were deemed to have given permission for their hierarchy to vote in Corbyn? It,s a joke!

As for smears, since Panorama, more Labour staffers and members have come forward.....and are suing the party LEAD by Corbyn!

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:12, Gordon R said:

When their own MPs admit it is happening, it undermines what Corbyn says. He is either stupid or really stupid. There is no third option.

Yes there is a third option, and its the one I believe is true, he really doesn't care, he is happy with the anti Semitism. What he is not happy about is people keep banging on about it

4 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Yes there is a third option, and its the one I believe is true, he really doesn't care, he is happy with the anti Semitism. What he is not happy about is people keep banging on about it

Ill go with that one.

Most labour voters wont care either.

19 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

As does your support for Jeremy Corbyn!

I don't actually support him. Really, I don't. But I have an issue that the Director of the CIA discusses openly with representatives of a 3rd party country how to politically destroy the Leader of HM's Opposition  But hey, if you're happy with that... whatever floats your boat. 

38 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

I don't actually support him. Really, I don't. But I have an issue that the Director of the CIA discusses openly with representatives of a 3rd party country how to politically destroy the Leader of HM's Opposition  But hey, if you're happy with that... whatever floats your boat. 

Good to see the Yanks have still got our backs when it comes to internal security risks...

24 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

It used to be called the Monroe Doctrine. Now it's been expanded to include the UK, perhaps we should have a new name. Any suggestions? 

Is that the same as  'Beware the red under the bed' ? :lol:

Corbyns a liability, if the CIA think hes a threat to their security, it probably fair to assume hes a threat to ours.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Edited by Rewulf

48 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

if the CIA think hes a threat to their security, it probably fair to assume hes a threat to ours.

Well, if you're unable to rise above party politics and grasp the fundamental principles involved here, I'm afraid I can't help you. 

18 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Well, if you're unable to rise above party politics and grasp the fundamental principles involved here, I'm afraid I can't help you. 

I dont want you to 'help' me 😄

'Rise above party politics' Were talking about a main stream UK party with an anti semitic core, is that OK ?
With a leader who prefers the company of terrorists, and wants to wind down our armed forces, amongst many other detrimental things.
So I think its you that doesnt understand the fundamental principles here.

8 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Ill go with that one.

Most labour voters wont care either.

Most of them do not know what anti-semitism means!  I,m willing to bet that less than 10% know that it has links to Hitler, and WW2, and 6 million murdered in the concentration camps.....it,s not taught in most schools!

6 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Is that the same as  'Beware the red under the bed' ? 

Corbyns a liability, if the CIA think hes a threat to their security, it probably fair to assume hes a threat to ours.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Almost like the Nuremburg trials!