Case reline

On 11/07/2019 at 22:26, alan123shooting said:

Latest reline and outside refurb for an oak and leather double case, very pleased with the outcome 

CF7630B7-FD0B-430F-95D7-7B34B290B4E3.jpeg

E1382420-3606-4299-9C92-4E42010D971A.jpeg

Brilliant job 

would love to see before pictures and a short how to do it what to use thread 👍😊

a gun without a case is homeless and a sad state of affairs when they come in a cardboard box ☹️

Thanks for your kind words PM me your email and will send a pictures of the project  be warned there are a few , i document all my cases , have been doing this as a hobby for about 15 years I am self taught, started on the kitchen table, and built my skills over the years, I will have to do a thread on what to use and what to do when I get time. 

1 hour ago, alan123shooting said:

Thanks for your kind words PM me your email and will send a pictures of the project  be warned there are a few , i document all my cases , have been doing this as a hobby for about 15 years I am self taught, started on the kitchen table, and built my skills over the years, I will have to do a thread on what to use and what to do when I get time. 

excellent ...look forward to that

• 1 month later...
On 28 July 2019 at 20:22, alan123shooting said:

Thanks for your kind words PM me your email and will send a pictures of the project  be warned there are a few , i document all my cases , have been doing this as a hobby for about 15 years I am self taught, started on the kitchen table, and built my skills over the years, I will have to do a thread on what to use and what to do when I get time

Please make time in the near future as I and many on here would love to see the progress of your excellent and obvious skill. That case is something to be extremely proud of. Great workmanship.

OB