World Cup Final

rimfire4969

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, chrisjpainter said:

Which is appropriate really. England's revolution over the last four years has been about taking the game to the opposition, make a statement with the bat and hit boundaries. It's all paid off in a very tangible way

Yep and stokes not getting found guilty and a stroke of luckย 

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

Which is appropriate really. England's revolution over the last four years has been about taking the game to the opposition, make a statement with the bat and hit boundaries. It's all paid off in a very tangible way

๐Ÿ‘

4 hours ago, Houseplant said:

Great game. Well done England!ย ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

Magnanimous in defeat! Well done houseplant! As you say "great game" Your lads were a credit to the game! There wasn't a fag paper width difference between the two sides!

58 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Magnanimous in defeat! Well done houseplant! As you say "great game" Your lads were a credit to the game! There wasn't a fag paper width difference between the two sides!

I think that largely due to the teams doing their homework on each other. Both sides got this tactics spot on, separated only by a stroke of pure luck, when the ball deflected off Stokes' bat. (I wouldn't call the boundary tread "lucky" as it might have been avoided.........)

I'm pleased England won, but the real winner was the game of cricket !ย  โฝโฝเฌ˜( หŠแต•ห‹ )เฌ“โพโพ