Boxing on 5

Mice!

Fury fighting at the moment, against Samuel, Samuel seems to be targeting the cup and back of the head😯😯 very messy, twice the ref has been in stopping them while Samuel is still rabbit punching the head.

low blows again!!! Wants disqualifying big time 

Terrible fight just watched the first round of amir khans fight ...turned it off watching reservoir dogs now on channel dave will flick back during adverts but I think I already know who is going to win...did you notice the nick on amirs cheek tho before the fight started? 

8 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Hughie Fury is the worst heavyweight I seen in some years. Truly awful.

Stinks the place out everytime & then jumps out of the ring & says he wants the big fights ..steps up gets outboxed & then claims he was cheated & won! Like to see him in the ring with old del boy before chisora hangs them up! 

3 minutes ago, Stephen-H said:

Stinks the place out everytime & then jumps out of the ring & says he wants the big fights ..steps up gets outboxed & then claims he was cheated & won! Like to see him in the ring with old del boy before chisora hangs them up! 

Even Duke McKenzie said Hughie is nowhere near world level. Any time he fights anyone I've heard of, he loses. Talk about hanging on the coat tails of his cousin. (Who I also don't rate, but at least can fight at world level.)

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

Khan looks good until he meets someone who hits him - then it's floor time again. He needs to quit while he still has some brain capacity.  There is little enough for him to lose.

Will cash out now against brook one last scrap & then he will retire..probs be plugged by matchroom boxing 8 years to late tho but both will cash out on it.

2 hours ago, walshie said:

Even Duke McKenzie said Hughie is nowhere near world level. Any time he fights anyone I've heard of, he loses. Talk about hanging on the coat tails of his cousin. (Who I also don't rate, but at least can fight at world level.)

Tyson has at least been in with the best of them of his time I dont think he has many fights in him left tho four more fights and he is finished in my opinion. Hughie should go back to basics english , euro & then take it fight by fight if he gets that far 

On another note oleksandr usyk has now entered the heavyweight division I await to see him as I think he could clear up the division but would probably be held back like a lot of the posing threats are! 

9 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Khan looks good until he meets someone who hits him - then it's floor time again. He needs to quit while he still has some brain capacity.  There is little enough for him to lose.

Can't disagree, he looked good last night because the other lad couldn't hurt him which obviously gave Khan confidence, still nice to see him throwing his hands.