FWB 127,

redial

2 to 250, s normal , friend of mine is obsessed with them and uses his for regular pest control .

Never seen 1 priced over £250 and that,s with all the bells n smells attached ,scope,mod and case/bag .£300 seems excessive imho .Theyre like 2nd hand S n B scopes sell for a set price  .If you want a good constant off the shelf get a HW99 for about 250 brand new .11.5lbs ft all day out the box and if you get the right shop ,scopes ,bag etc can be included atb 

There are also FWB 127's in Mk1 (Plastic Trigger) and Mk2 Metal Trigger, you probably need to ensure you get the newer type with a metal trigger as the plastic ones were prone to breaking after a while.

Like others I'm not sure one would command a £300 price tag but they are sought after by some people.

If it's in really good condition I would leave it - not really built for plinking as it's an out and out sporter and one for the collector - it seems a shame for such a rifle to spend it's days perforating tin cans. As an investment it's not a bad bet cos prices are only going to go one way - but make sure it's the later model - collectors also seem to like the original ASI sticker on the cylinder.

10 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, it would have to be in VGC with decent scope and silencer for that price,  

👍

If I'm not mistaken these guns failed to challenge the HW80 not because of quality or lack of accuracy but primarily because they were harder to strip and fettle. 

I use a Fwb 124 regularly for pest control, they v well made and accurate, with jsbs it averages under 1/2 inch 5 shot  groups from the sitting position at 30yds. £300 is probably £100 overpriced unless it's as new . They are not that hard to work on but you'll need a spring compressor which is easily made . The only thing I'd say if it's well used check the barrel lock up other than that I'd say they pretty bulletproof