Something else

snow white

Now the government are going to tell we how much sleep we need a night don’t the know some people can do with a little sleep and some need a lot more.

I just can’t go to bed and say I need seven hours tonight and have seven hours I wish I could somedays.

3-4 hours does me - but then I could nod off at the drop of a hat in the afternoons -  rarely go to bed before 2am and my alarm (set for 6am) only goes off if I forget to turn it off when I get up - I seem to spend most of the night on the internet or reading - local burglars hate me.

30 minutes ago, snow white said:

Now the government are going to tell we how much sleep we need a night don’t the know some people can do with a little sleep and some need a lot more.

I just can’t go to bed and say I need seven hours tonight and have seven hours I wish I could somedays.

Think you must be tired, few typos there😄

11 minutes ago, Capt Christopher Jones said:

i wake up, tied most mornings after 9 hrs kip

Sounds kinky at your house.

hello, Been going on for years and years and years, Goverments  telling us how we should lead our lives, remember the saying Dont do as i do!!!!!!! do as i say, ever watch the House of fools ooppss The house of Lords and Ladies, how many caught sleeping!!!!!,  every one is different to the amount of sleep they need. or can get if your a busy mum and dad with children, what will they come up with next a medical condition call BREXITIS !!!!!!  

When they give advice like this it isn't aimed at normal people.

It's aimed at the ones who'll complain in later years that they have an illness caused by lack of sleep, but nobody told them how much sleep to have so they'll start looking for compensation.

Over recent years there have been a few parents of obese children attempting to sue the government. All cases were thrown out early, one parent of a 20 stone teenager admitted allowing her child to binge on crisps, pop and chocolate but said it wasn't her fault as nobody had given her advice not to do it.