1080P Pard NV007 Night Vision Unit 16mm

noyster

£350 inc p&p

£340 collection 

extra photos and questions answered on request 

Uk version unlike some on eBay 

Great condition, only selling due to Thermal rifle scope upgrade.

Less than a month old

Comes with an additional 42mm

Ring Mount Adapter Bayonet Fixing and original which is 45mm

The 1080P Pard NV007 Night Vision Unit 16mm- sets a new benchmark amongst other rear NV add on's, with 1080P colour for daytime use and 1080P night time viewing, mp4 video recording and fast change battery power and compact powerful illuminator, gives amazing value and performance for money. Rapid attachment to your dayscope to record your daytime vermin or stalking shots, then switch to night mode for vermin and fox control with HD image quality.

18B52F43-6F44-4BAC-AFF8-A43866DA9D7D.jpeg

6 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

Good question I am interested in a 008 and was wondering if there are any differences

They all come out the same factory, some are marked for different retailers, but they are all the same unit.

Many a rumour put about to make people fear direct imports, it's why I asked what the difference was.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

They all come out the same factory, some are marked for different retailers, but they are all the same unit.

Many a rumour put about to make people fear direct imports, it's why I asked what the difference was.

I have one I bought off eBay that came from China, my mate has one that he bought from a U.K. gun shop and the only difference is the plug!