9 month old Sproker bitch pup

Michaeli

Hi all,

Due to no fault of her own we need to re-home our Sproker. 

She's 9 months old and has had some training. Will sit and stay and re-call to voice and whistle are very good. Also loves to play fetch.

She has been taken out in to the field twice and shot over with no problems and even bought a pigeon back. 

Ideally she would go to a loving home as a pet and working dog. She is microchiped and vaccinated. She has also legally been docked and dew clawed with paperwork to show this.

The only reason we need to re-home her is we have a 10 week old baby and we just dont have the time to carry on with the training etc and feel it no fair on her. 

Thanks Michael 

jessie 1.JPG

Edited by Michaeli

Assuming I'm reading the post correctly, can I suggest you amend "re-coil" to recall please?

Huge difference in meaning and might just put a potential interested person off?

Nice looking dog. Good luck with finder her a home - you have made a brave but, in my opinion, correct decision.

4 minutes ago, Eyefor said:

Assuming I'm reading the post correctly, can I suggest you amend "re-coil" to recall please?

Huge difference in meaning and might just put a potential interested person off?

Nice looking dog. Good luck with finder her a home - you have made a brave but, in my opinion, correct decision.

Dam phone, i have changed it.

Thank you, its hard and shes a lovely pup but needs to go to some one with more time than me. 

Hi very interested Mrs Agriv8 permitting. what’s she like for walking to heel does she pull much my dad would be completing her training but arthritis means he can’t be having his shoulder pulled out. Also how is she with other dogs as my grandads cocker bitch 12 years old can be a possessive !

finally what does she answer to ?

regards Agriv8 

Ps good luck with the little one they be 12 before you know it wanting the latest iPhone for there birthday 

22 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Hi very interested Mrs Agriv8 permitting. what’s she like for walking to heel does she pull much my dad would be completing her training but arthritis means he can’t be having his shoulder pulled out. Also how is she with other dogs as my grandads cocker bitch 12 years old can be a possessive !

finally what does she answer to ?

regards Agriv8 

Ps good luck with the little one they be 12 before you know it wanting the latest iPhone for there birthday 

Hi there,

To be fair she is quite good on the lead and still being small does not yet have the power to pull that much so with training would be sorted quick. Off the lead she is great, typically walking to the side or just behind you. 

Other dogs she is fine with.

Her name is Jessie.

Thanks Michael 

Thanks Michael will have a chat with Mrs when I finally get home from work !

Were Jessie’s parents healthy working dogs ? and from a planned litter ?

I will drop you an email address can you send some more pictures?

Thanks Agriv8