UKShootwarehouse

I am desperately trying to contact UKSW with a view to obtaining a couple of wing spreaders for one of their rotaries. One of mine broke this week and I need a very quick replacement.

My emails and phones messages left so far have remained unanswered. They are normally very good. I went to order online, but having forgotten my password as a returning customer, pressed the 'forgotten password' button which then said an email would be sent to reset my password, but no email has been received.

I thought, rightly or wrongly, that Teal on here was a partner in the company and have PM'd him but await a reply.

Has anyone dealt with UKSW recently and is there a problem ?

Many thanks,

OB

59 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

I am desperately trying to contact UKSW with a view to obtaining a couple of wing spreaders for one of their rotaries. One of mine broke this week and I need a very quick replacement.

My emails and phones messages left so far have remained unanswered. They are normally very good. I went to order online, but having forgotten my password as a returning customer, pressed the 'forgotten password' button which then said an email would be sent to reset my password, but no email has been received.

I thought, rightly or wrongly, that Teal on here was a partner in the company and have PM'd him but await a reply.

Has anyone dealt with UKSW recently and is there a problem ?

Many thanks,

OB

hello OB, are they not just a standard type you could buy from somewhere else, ?   

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello OB, are they not just a standard type you could buy from somewhere else, ?   

Yes they are, so I've just this minute ordered a couple from A1decoys with a delivery in the next two days. Cannot ask better than that.

Thanks for your reply.

OB

6 minutes ago, dead eye alan said:

Not like them not to reply quickly, may be on holiday or poorly, any how the master fetler may be able to help in an emergence. 😁

I suspect that either their system has gone down, or as you say, they are on holiday. Always had excellent service from them previously, so there has to be a good reason. Anyway, sorted elsewhere now.

OB

Hi Chris,

A1 are usually fast. but if you are stuck I have one you can borrow, to get you out of the ****.

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Yes they are, so I've just this minute ordered a couple from A1decoys with a delivery in the next two days. Cannot ask better than that.

Thanks for your reply.

OB

I suspect that either their system has gone down, or as you say, they are on holiday. Always had excellent service from them previously, so there has to be a good reason. Anyway, sorted elsewhere now.

OB

4 hours ago, Wooder said:

Hi Chris,

A1 are usually fast. but if you are stuck I have one you can borrow, to get you out of the ****.

Sorted now, but many thanks anyway.

Will ring later.

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Sorted now, but many thanks anyway.

Will ring later.

Hi Chris ..... I needed the exactly same thing last week as I had a spare floater with no wing spreader on the top , I looked at A 1 Decoys and they had a pair that came up that night on there auction site , at the time I looked they were £4 something and when the last few seconds came up I put a late bid in and got the pair for £5 .50 , I paid straight away and in the morning they had been dispatched , the next day they arrived by first class post in a bubble wrap envelope , I have dealt with this company a few times and always had excellent service.

6 hours ago, marsh man said:

Hi Chris ..... I needed the exactly same thing last week as I had a spare floater with no wing spreader on the top , I looked at A 1 Decoys and they had a pair that came up that night on there auction site , at the time I looked they were £4 something and when the last few seconds came up I put a late bid in and got the pair for £5 .50 , I paid straight away and in the morning they had been dispatched , the next day they arrived by first class post in a bubble wrap envelope , I have dealt with this company a few times and always had excellent service.

You did good there John getting two for £5.50. I'll have to take some tips from you canny ol' Norfolk boys. I paid £9.00 for two, but needs must when the devil drives.

ATB

OB

I had issues contacting ukshootwarehouse by phone and their online contact form a few weeks ago. I had a couple of questions to ask before placing an order and couldn't get any response. They had a 25% discount on at the time, which ended and I still haven't seen a response so will have to order from elsewhere.

After last week's fiasco I won't bother again. Used them for years but since it was sold  on its never been the same. Appears to be going more an to on line shop. If it wasn't for the hyperflaps I think they would have gone by now.