Gat Gun fly swatter

hyflier

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have two gat pistols and a gat gun air rifle, 1 dart, lots of pellets, no corks and definitely no fly swatter.

Does anybody still have the latter for sale, I believe they were yellow and shaped like spider web? 🤔

The Wife is going to love it, and it won't be long before I'm hearing her dulcet tones of:

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH THAT? PUT IT AWAY...PUT IT AWAY NOW!! IF YOU DON'T PUT IT AWAY, IT'S GOING IN THE BIN. etc.

So if there's someone, somewhere in the far flung corners of the UK who can help, I'd be most grateful 😊

22 minutes ago, hyflier said:

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have two gat pistols and a gat gun air rifle, 1 dart, lots of pellets, no corks and definitely no fly swatter.

Does anybody still have the latter for sale, I believe they were yellow and shaped like spider web? 🤔

The Wife is going to love it, and it won't be long before I'm hearing her dulcet tones of:

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH THAT? PUT IT AWAY...PUT IT AWAY NOW!! IF YOU DON'T PUT IT AWAY, IT'S GOING IN THE BIN. etc.

So if there's someone, somewhere in the far flung corners of the UK who can help, I'd be most grateful 😊

I have had a lot of GAT guns in my time but never a "fly swatter" - Do you have a picture?

As to the wife, accidents do happen.

Thank you, I had looked at that Wraivi and if nothing is forthcoming I might have to consider this option.

If nothing else, I'm pleased at the interest and the desire to own the fly swat this thread has created,

😄😄😄

Edited by hyflier

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 08:55, guzzicat said:

As a schoolboy with a pop out Diana & no ammo I was using small balls of wet toilet paper to splat flies, until i got too glose to the glass, I am probably the only boy to have broken a window with a pop out.

no you're not :)