Royal Portrush Open

KB1

On 18/07/2019 at 20:28, KB1 said:

So much talent out there……… You don't know what your missing😀

Felt sorry for Tiger today😕 Difficult to watch….

Have little sympathy with him. As soon as he isn't doing well, seems to fall back on old injuries. To be honest can't stand the bloke. Westwood had a superb put as did others and a couple of long chips to the green went in the hole.  Their expertise is a joy to watch.  Played the game for 30yrs until the arthritis in my hands became too painful.

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Have little sympathy with him. As soon as he isn't doing well, seems to fall back on old injuries. To be honest can't stand the bloke. Westwood had a superb put as did others and a couple of long chips to the green went in the hole.  Their expertise is a joy to watch.  Played the game for 30yrs until the arthritis in my hands became too painful.

Maybe because he's had a few😳  I can see where your possibly coming from regarding his attitude, but you can't deny that in his younger days he was untouchable….

18 minutes ago, millrace said:

Watch out for tomorrows weather those who get out first have the best of the day,,,will be interesting for the leaders...

It's been a great course for mixing things up👍

Fair doos the ground staff have produced a beautiful course and the greens looked perfect which proved true in all senses as some long putts proved. Balls rolled as if on a snooker table with no bobbling along the way.  Great to see Westwood enjoying himself and still hitting a mean ball. 

Edited by Walker570

It's a lovely coast line which as it's very close we prob take for granted....tho it's even more spectacular if you get the chance to tour it from the sea...we are spoiled over here,,,beaches mountains blue sky shooting fishing all on our doorstep,,, and were truly not as bad a place as you would think....

as for the golf you'll need deep pockets uf you fancy it,,,,£270 a round (fixed open course charge I'm told) plus caddy plus golf cart so I'm led to believe close to £500 youd need to really love your golf.....

5 hours ago, millrace said:

It's a lovely coast line which as it's very close we prob take for granted....tho it's even more spectacular if you get the chance to tour it from the sea...we are spoiled over here,,,beaches mountains blue sky shooting fishing all on our doorstep,,, and were truly not as bad a place as you would think....

as for the golf you'll need deep pockets uf you fancy it,,,,£270 a round (fixed open course charge I'm told) plus caddy plus golf cart so I'm led to believe close to £500 youd need to really love your golf.....

The north coast is God's own country, I absolutely love it. 

It's good to see that the tournament seems to have run pretty smoothly, it would have been a big boost to the local economy, and it will hopefully set up Royal Portrush to host it again in the not too distant future.

16 hours ago, the enigma said:

The north coast is God's own country, I absolutely love it. 

It's good to see that the tournament seems to have run pretty smoothly, it would have been a big boost to the local economy, and it will hopefully set up Royal Portrush to host it again in the not too distant future.

One thing's for sure, there's going to be a big upturn in visiting Yanks😃