DONNY FL SILENCER / MODERATORS

Arron yeates

1 hour ago, Arron yeates said:

Any of you guys goy a Donny FL moderator? And if so did you find your groups changinging down range compared to a previous moderator?

hello, never heard of them, does he make silencers ? i have a MWSS silencer, i rate not quite on par with a HW but a cheaper price, top one is a Hogan Decimeter 

I use a swift stubby as far as I know it works as well or better than the winerack one.

The Donny FL ones are supposed to be very good at fac  levels. 

Fire a pellet into soft cloths or water and check it's not clipping the inside. If your getting the same speed on a chronny the poi should stay same.

4 hours ago, Arron yeates said:

Any of you guys goy a Donny FL moderator? And if so did you find your groups changinging down range compared to a previous moderator?

hello, what is your rifle and calibre?  and what is it your trying to understand, wrong mod,  pellets clipping mod , poor P O I at longer ranges, 

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

Sorry. I cant justify the price on one of those  mods .

Look pretty - designed to part you with your  cash probably .

hello, are they for air rifle or F A C ? I suppose you need take into consideration import duty/vat , for a normal PCP air rifle the 3 i mentioned are more than suitable. 

Ive got a custom made A&M Titch for my bantam sniper HR. Just got the Donny FL Ronnin for it to try. But need to test it again. I managed at 20m this group below with the Donny FL on but on the permission yesterday when zeroing couldnt get a good group at 30m for my zero however no clipping though. So changed to the A&M and at 80 / 90m shots i was hitting berries on the ground. So i need to do some more testing befpre selling it if it doeant suit my rifle.

Below is also a moderator test:

Left = A&M custom Titch

Middle = hugget belita

Right = swif

20190718_143310.jpg

20180830_110745.jpg