Packham/Avery/RSPB

They having another proper go on there twitter and bloggs, Accusing the GWCT  of cherry picking science/ info from reports/studies! They backed up this time by some RSPB folk having a go to. Talk about pot  kettle black! Packham put up lame tweet  saying GWCT discredited and spent! But turned out the report was  part funded by and RSPB's. So shot himself in foot there! Banging on about more eagle/HH grouse moor stuff and having another go at Scottish ministers.  . . .Notice his publicity t shirts now incorporate the extinction rebellion logo. Guess he trying to get there followers on board?

Robin Page (CRT) says some good stuff on his site/blogg. He got him and others sussed and not afraid to have go at them!

He calls Packham out on whether his people/anti's tried to infiltrate/ undermine CRT in 2017! Anyone hear anything about this??       NB

I am unsure if it applies to Avery as well, but it appears `Cwistopher` Packham has been told not to attend the Game Fair by the management.

I should think they are concerned he will start sounding-off and will end up getting dumped in the lake. He is getting like a mad-dog lashing out at anybody who challenges his distorted views and he craves the publicity that he would surely get if he was phisically mishandled by an irate keeper.

when these muppets make allegations unsupported , could I ask that all country sports participants ,  farm / forestry workers etc  inc dog walkers fishermen ,  video record / photograph all predatorial species at work or just the numbers in an area,  have seen  5 buzzards in the outskirts of Coventry too high for I phone , witnessed sparrow hawks strike magpie  in the past in a city garden and just about every bird table has a predator waiting ,  one farm I shoot has three breeding pair of buzzards for many years,  and an occasional red kite as well as sparrow hawks and kestrels as well as a small syndicate shoot,    I am as guilty as anybody for not recording these events  we only record the good stuff 

seen predator kills  and not recorded it,  as too morbid

the aftermath of free running dogs sheep kills with the lambs ripped out  , as too morbid

maybe its time we record the amount of hook billed killers , magpies, crows ,jays , gulls , badgers ,foxes , mink ,to name a few,  that are in an area ,  so when WJ muppets rise up again we have evidence to slap them down  

even in the public eyes they fail when presented with hard evidence 

gather evidence for the future we will need it ,  thanks guys , gals

Edited by Saltings

8 hours ago, JJsDad said:

I am unsure if it applies to Avery as well, but it appears `Cwistopher` Packham has been told not to attend the Game Fair by the management.

I should think they are concerned he will start sounding-off and will end up getting dumped in the lake. He is getting like a mad-dog lashing out at anybody who challenges his distorted views and he craves the publicity that he would surely get if he was phisically mishandled by an irate keeper.

tickets could be sold £10 a pop raffle imagine the queue it would be like a NEXT sale  

23 hours ago, JJsDad said:

Yes...https://markavery.info/2019/07/24/game-shooting-industry-sinks-deeper-and-deeper/