hyundai i20 owners

gemini52

I have been thinking of buying a hyundai i20 in 1.2 engine.had a go of a one last week at a main dealers and i found it had a flat spot just after taking off.had a look on line and its been a problem for owners for quite a while,any feed back would be appreciated.

We bought ex demo with 1600 miles, it’s the premium nav I think really pleased with it, yes it’s no speed machine but where can you stick your foot down these days with amount of traffic/ lights around. When we were looking just seemed a lot of car for the money compared to our German competitors. Sales guy said they were selling 80 cars per month at that branch. Would I recommend.... definitely.

On 24/07/2019 at 19:56, Brodie said:

Don't know about a flat spot but the 1.2 entry engine is fairly gutless. Either of the 1.0 turbos is a better bet, especially the 120bhp but I believe that's still only available in upper specs. 

I took it out today for a run about,and to be fair its pretty good,for a 1,2 engine its quite nippy really suprprised how well it drove,at the moment i like it,not going to win any races but its fine for my needs.