Gunwatch help please. Trying to list Combination Gun

Eyefor

I am trying to list a BRNO combination gun 12/70/.222 on Gunwatch (and so to appear on here) but the only options for listing are Shotgun, Rifle, Air Rifle or Air Pistol with associated tabs which have no relevance to my gun.

Do I head for Guntrader?? 

Thanks.

Edited by Eyefor

16 minutes ago, Capt Christopher Jones said:

Why not use freeads or try gunstar

Thanks but I'm not sure about those.

Maybe I'm being wimpish but I think I'd rather list firearms on somewhere with a registered / traceable client list? 

It's listed on another forum so maybe that will do.

CZ list it under Centrefire rifles on their website: https://www.czub.cz/en/produkty/kulovnice/brno-rifles/brno-combo.html

I'd list it as a rifle on G/W, but put the details in the model field and that way it'll show in the title field. That would be my suggestion, sorry we don't have an exact "rifle/shotgun" field, but that would be my advice and would be under FAC anyway. Good luck with the sale!

4 hours ago, Teal said:

CZ list it under Centrefire rifles on their website: https://www.czub.cz/en/produkty/kulovnice/brno-rifles/brno-combo.html

I'd list it as a rifle on G/W, but put the details in the model field and that way it'll show in the title field. That would be my suggestion, sorry we don't have an exact "rifle/shotgun" field, but that would be my advice and would be under FAC anyway. Good luck with the sale!

That fixed it!

Many thanks.