Bike tyres

strimmer_13

Got to change my tyres again and ive gotta be honest I hate the set I've got on. 2000 miles and I've worn them flat. Never had confidence in them as they take ages to warm up, they buck a lot under power. Now the mot is up. So thinking of a change, what do you use? 

FYI I mainly tour, in any weather, and are currently using preilli diablos 3s. It's a old school cbr1000f 1990. Would like a harder center, price not a problem, these diablos ain't excatly cheap and don't last. 

Thanks

Michelin pilot road 2 6/7 k miles, plenty of grip, good wet weather,  I don't ride like on old man (71) not much passes me, fz1 13 yrs old bought new. Diablo,s are wasted on CBR 1000 their not made for this type of bike

Edited by m0t0deb

Bridgestone 020 or the latest version of them . 

Lovely on old school sport tourers , and plod used to use them - maybe still do .

harder middle and plenty of grip on the sides . good in the wet as well .

Edited by cuffy
Added 023

Depending on what size your tyres are. You could try.

Michelin pilot road 4 or new 5, both duel compound fantastic grip and good mileage

Dunlop roadsmart 3

Metzler 01 which is the new sports tourer

Pirellis angel st is good and they do a gt for heavier bikes

Bridgestone do the T30 .

All the modern tyres are pretty much the same, all duel compound. I'd pick just on personal preference. Michelin are market leaders in the motorcycle tyre market, and I've used mich tyres for years worked in motorcycle tyre industry for 11 years there isn't really any bad tyres out there from the major brands.