FEO visit

2 hours ago, lemons1366 said:

One more update

SGC arrived in post today 😀itching to go spend any recommendations? I’m thinking of getting beretta 690 unable to get to shop until Saturday 🤬

Fantastic news.

You say your having Lessons, The club I had mine at let me try different Guns to see what fitted and felt best, If they have a Gun room it's worth getting stuck into trying as many as you can before dropping the Dosh.

I always fancied a Beretta but ended up with a B525 which fitted best off the peg.

Make sure you come back and show off your new toy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/08/2019 at 19:50, Davetyler said:

Reminds me when i put in for my fac, had interview early august last year then 5 phone calls later and a lot of waiting it came through the door day after boxing day. Keep patience in mind when waiting on firearms. Im with merseyside so i didnt think it was too bad.

Good luck

So it took nearly 5 months from your interview.....😮....I had mine a month ago and was hoping it would arrive soon. They have had the application 3 months. I'm guessing the 5 calls always received the same response... According to 2018 Firearms Licensing League Table from BASC the average for FAC grant time for Merseyside was 69 days.