What's gone wrong here

mellors

8 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Did you buy a lottery ticket? 

Yes bought lottery tickets no luck. Got it all disassembled. All trigger parts are available at chambers except a new locking bar. Found this on an Italian site but out of stock. Can't find one anywhere else. Have to see what highland outdoors say later. 

Screenshot_20190728-083345.png

13 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Just a bit plus postage. 

13 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

I like a cheap home fix as much as the next guy … but in this case I'd be taking it to a professional :hmm:

Now consigned to cabinet awaiting decision or part to appear. Highland outdoors not answering phone today . Purchased a franchi affinity one this morning sorted. 

Its essential to clean these semi autos but how many folk take out the trigger groups with gas operated ones. mine used to gum up fairly quickly. "Gold Mallard". The firing pin only has to get a bit gungy and you could end up is all sorts of trouble. I got rid of mine due to the cleaning hassle.

11 minutes ago, scarecrow243 said:

why are people saying the firing pin is the cause the second pic shows the locking lug that locks into the barrel is snapped off  this causes the gun to try and go full auto as i already stated

Do we know this locking lug was cause and not effect?

9 hours ago, scarecrow243 said:

the locking lug on guns break due to weak metal  too heavy shells  etc etc 

Something to think about. I've only recently been using steel. 32g lyvale p5. They do seem very punchy. I'm sure this problem would have arisen with others before now if that was the case though. 

5 hours ago, Swinton said:

If you are still after the locking bar .mc Avon guns will have them in stock in a few week

5 hours ago, Swinton said:

If you are still after the locking bar .mc Avon guns will have them in stock in a few week

Thanks will have a look. 

Yes sorry .they had a word with there supplier .they said it should be about a couple of weeks .if you contact them they will tell you 

when in stock .i emailed them 

The suppliers have got back to me and said that these parts are currently out of stock, they said that they will hopefully be in again in a few weeks.

This was the reply 

Edited by Guest