installing cooker

ditchman

Pans for an induction hob....if a fridge magnet sticks to the underside of it then it will,work

final connection to ovens....unless oven comes with a flex already attached then most manufacturers instructions say connection should be done in HO7 RNF or similar appropriate style flex. 6242 cable has never been approved for a final connection even though thousands have been done this way over the years. In the past I have done loads "wrongly"

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Paddy Galore! said:

ive got a trade account at howdens and benchmarx if you need any help ditchman, they deliver too

oooohhhh you little darlin :good:

when the time comes i will remember that..............got everything else sorted....just waiting for Clarion Housing to reply to my e-mail..........

mm

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 22:34, ditchman said:

cheers for the info :good:taking it all on board

ok given shooting season is not far off and if you need a hand  , I do this for a living,  I shoot Holbeach marshes and don't mind nipping round with all tools needed etc to help as will save additional expense,    however it will cost you a coffee and a gluten free biscuit  PM me if this works for you  

Edited by Saltings

8 hours ago, Saltings said:

mm

ok given shooting season is not far off and if you need a hand  , I do this for a living,  I shoot Holbeach marshes and don't mind nipping round with all tools needed etc to help as will save additional expense,    however it will cost you a coffee and a gluten free biscuit  PM me if this works for you  

when the time comes ..(it is all dependant on the deteroation of the mrs)...i will also pay your expenses and cook a nice rump steak and chips for you.......:good:

On 28/07/2019 at 22:55, oowee said:

Induction hob is the way to go unless you do lots of stir fry. It's very fast. You can also put a piece of kitchen roll under a frying pan to catch any splashes and throw it away when you have cooked. Very efficient and easy to clean.

Got an induction hob, would never go back to gas! Does everything gas does and a doddle to keep clean. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of your existing pans you should be able to use them. 👍