Racehorse shares

Benthejockey

Not sure if this is allowed. If not apologies in advance MODS. 

We have a 5yr old Sir Percy gelding in to go Point to Pointing this coming season. Having previously run on the flat and over hurdles D'waterside hit the cross bar without ever managing to get his head in front. Lightly campaigned he achieved a rating of 115 over hurdles. We feel he will be a sure fire winner of a maiden and restricted point to point this season. He is halfway through his roadwork and will start doing some jumping shortly and will be cantering bythe end of August. 

Were offering lease shares for £25/week from 1st September until the end of May. No hidden costs. No paying whilst hes trotting round the roads! We will be aiming to have his first run at the end of November. You will get regular updates, visits to see him gallop etc and we hope to run at all of the meetings in the NW area and some out of area. We will be going out to win but also aim to have a lot of fun and a good time along the way! 

Hes a lovely horse that I feel will have a bright future pointing.

7 hours ago, spurs 14 said:

That’s a bargain if you love your horse racing , it’s a fraction of what you would pay to have a horse trained here in Newmarket , depending on your trainer £300 to £700 per week , and that wouldn’t include jockey fees ,transport , Farrier , and poss with some vet bills hope you get some takers good luck 

Ahhh a fellow Newmarketarian! Do you work in racing?

I'm training him, we've had plenty of success in the past but I havent had any in training for 2 or 3 years since I broke my leg. I genuinely think hes a nice horse more than capable of winning point to points. 

We dont come down as far as Lockinge, but we do venture down to Kingston Blount. We'll also head to Thorpe Lodge which is an old favourite of mine.