AYA No4 12 gauge

AYA No4

£350

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Great Ayton, North Yorkshire
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, 3/4 Choke, 26" barrels
20190729_165704 20190729_165811 20190729_170042

Description

Had very little use, nice and tight, most of the colour hardening is present. 14 and 3/4 inch LOP. I had the chequering on the stock sharpened up by UK gun repairs to match my Browning as the standard chequering didn't offer as much grip in the cold with gloves on hence the slightly different appearance.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member pigglet. Message them here

View the full article

Thanks for the comments and Interest guy's.  It's a great fast handling gun and was perfect for walk one stand one days.

Unfortunately I can't RFD it so it will have to be collected face to face from the Stokesley area between Middlesbrough and Northallerton.

• 2 months later...
On 01/08/2019 at 11:09, ditchman said:

have one of these.....superb decoy gun and game gun....28gm 7's  jobs a gooden................good price that :good:had my chokes cut back to cylinder and a 1/4..

Where abouts do you get 28g of 7's ditchy...... 

2 hours ago, pigglet said:

Price drop to £280!  If it doesn't sell at that I'll keep it for friends to use!

Propper bargain at that price ( I've also got a no.4 love it) 

17 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Where abouts do you get 28g of 7's ditchy...... 

Propper bargain at that price ( I've also got a no.4 love it) 

Fiocchi.........english 7 european ~8............just carts.............fibre or plastic.........used to get them from Gamebore dont know if they still do them ...if they do they will be more expensive that the fiocchi............also try Joker cartridges....think they also do a bio-degraderble plasi-wad.......cant remember you will have to check..........Joker cartridges are very cheap but work well

Edited by ditchman

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Fiocchi.........english 7 european ~8............just carts.............fibre or plastic.........used to get them from Gamebore dont know if they still do them ...if they do they will be more expensive that the fiocchi............also try Joker cartridges....think they also do a bio-degraderble plasi-wad.......cant remember you will have to check..........Joker cartridges are very cheap but work well

I have used the fiocchi and r/c but I can only get them in clay loads which I found a bit snappy. 

I suppose an ounce of English 7's isnt up to the job any more haha, I've got a few old paper cased think I'll have to make them last. 

1 hour ago, Farmboy91 said:

I have used the fiocchi and r/c but I can only get them in clay loads which I found a bit snappy. 

I suppose an ounce of English 7's isnt up to the job any more haha, I've got a few old paper cased think I'll have to make them last. 

eley do 28gm 7's...........