She was gorgeous

washerboy

4 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I’m what most people would call unfortunate looking. I have bedding way better looking girls then her.  Not saying I wouldn’t take her home but if it was last call at the pub and it was her or a chubby girl with a cute face I would take the chubby.  

Im with you on that one, at least the chubby would appreciate it !

24 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I’m what most people would call unfortunate looking. I have bedding way better looking girls then her.  Not saying I wouldn’t take her home but if it was last call at the pub and it was her or a chubby girl with a cute face I would take the chubby.  

I’m lucky I married the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met. 

I’m ok looking but boy the rest of my body is junk lol . 

Madona is not for me

Always found her harsh looking. Big bushy man's eyebrows and gappy teeth,oy have to look at her daughter to see the same traits.  Not for me. Much better looking women out there than auld madge. I like my women femenine looking with curves not sinewy and stringy muscles.

Edited by figgy

It's a no from me.

Anyone who's met me knows what a fine specimen I am which has meant I could always pick and choose, some of her features in isolation were (last orders) OK but the moment she opens her mouth it would end any possibility of passion. 

Never really been a madonna fan, but if she had came knocking in the 80's i wouldn't have slammed the door in her face.

Her loss, i met someone way more attractive and funny, who gets my black military humor and has a wicked sense of humor herself. 30 years now, seems like the blink of an eye.

16 minutes ago, walshie said:

I bet multi-millionaire Madonna would be gutted if she read PW. 

I bet you she wouldn't be too happy, she spent a lifetime desperately trying to squeeze every ounce of sexiness out of what just wasn't there to begin with including making a cringeworthy book filled with her naked body and instead of growing old semi gracefully she has spent her 40's 50's and 60's trying to look like a girl.