Deer!

Rob525

Im not sure if anyone has all they need or would like to help me out but I would like a deer! As it comes out of the field skin on as fresh as can be northwest but would be willing to travel abit. Obviously willing to pay, not sure what that would be but let me know. I've been a keen shot all my life and have took great pleasure in skinning rabbits and dressing birds over the years for the table and would have loved to have stumbled on a permission with deer opportunity and apply for fac but this is something that has never materialised yet and I would like to dip my toe in with this! 

Last of all.... Please 😁👍

18 hours ago, Rob525 said:

Lancashire, I have messaged a few but they have asked for previous stalking experience if replying at all, as for stalking I would be willing to travel further out 

Have a look on The Stalking Directory. Might be worth doing a DSC1 course - I found mine very useful and you might well find you can book a guided stalk with them at the same time. The police will look favourably on you if you then decide to try and get a deer calibre

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 18:40, Rob525 said:

Lancashire, I have messaged a few but they have asked for previous stalking experience if replying at all, as for stalking I would be willing to travel further out 

There was someone advertising stalking in Cumbria not long ago in the shooting section, not far too travel?

Hi Rob525

You would be more than welcome to a day or two stalking foc with either myself or my son Nick (NMB, posts regularly about our syndicate shoot Quarrybrae), only problem for you would be the travel to Aberdeenshire. you could possibly combine it with a day on our pheasant shoot but this would obviously be during the doe season.

I have never posted anything on pigeon watch but my son probably makes up for that with his regular posts.

all the best

Murray

On 09/08/2019 at 19:37, murrayfb said:

Hi Rob525

You would be more than welcome to a day or two stalking foc with either myself or my son Nick (NMB, posts regularly about our syndicate shoot Quarrybrae), only problem for you would be the travel to Aberdeenshire. you could possibly combine it with a day on our pheasant shoot but this would obviously be during the doe season.

I have never posted anything on pigeon watch but my son probably makes up for that with his regular posts.

all the best

Murray

What a kind offer , I would recommend you take it up and travel up to Aberdeenshire as there are loads of roe. I was kindly invited up in April off sako and it's great up there 👍you wont be disappointed 

On 09/08/2019 at 19:37, murrayfb said:

Hi Rob525

all the best

Murray

That's a great offer thanks very much I would love to take you up on that please await my PM! Sorry for the late reply I have been lost in the world of the stalking directory lately! Thanks again

Edited by Rob525