Fiona Onasanya again!

panoma1

14 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Taking aside the empire argument.  I have certainly seen in my lifetime our country drastically change due to the effect of immigration. I would also say the shift is rapidly approaching the half way point and in the next 20 years it will be more 'theirs' than 'ours' 

Very scary thought that!!!!!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Taking aside the empire argument.  I have certainly seen in my lifetime our country drastically change due to the effect of immigration. I would also say the shift is rapidly approaching the half way point and in the next 20 years it will be more 'theirs' than 'ours' 

Careful where you say that out in the open, that sort of honesty can get you arrested!:w00t:

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well she just goes to strengthen Labours wonderful line up of real quality individuals!

What a travesty! An MP who’s a proven liar, a bully, guilty of illegal threatening and thuggish behaviour and she gets off Scot free.........one imagines to plunder the public purse further! And to add insult to injury.......Her criminal son worked/works? For her office as an “employee” (or whatever?) paid £40k odd a year, from the public purse!

Yes but there is a difference between a cunning professional liar and a complete fantasist with so little grip on reality that its actually rather scary. To watch somebody completely self destruct over a speeding ticket is actually quite tragic.

What ever your view of her or her politics this would have been, at worst, a £60 fine and three points on her licence. She may well have got off with a speed awareness course.   

This is why I struggle to believe that she actually is guilty of it. For nobody surely can be that stupid? As someone who was "camera'd" maybe twenty years ago it was just something that you swore about, cursed about, then got the cheque book out and sent off the licence to have the points put on it.

To me she either really, really, really didn't do it or else has a screw loose "up top"! My friend and oldest playmate (I've know him for forty-five years since schooldays ) reckons however that she was neither but just arrogant. I can't make my mind up. Daft. Lose a job, go to prison, get barred from your career over £60 and three points? Innocent? Daft? Arrogant? I can't decide.

Edited by enfieldspares

3 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

I can't decide.

As I recall, she gave another name for the driver - who said (and I think it was proved) he wasn't even in the UK at the time.  But there were a whole stack of things that just didn't add up in her story. 

I suspect her 'problem' was that once she had started down the path of false statements ......... she didn't have the courage to give up and admit she must have been mistaken and it was her.  Instead she continued to just dig a deeper hole to fall into.

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

This is why I struggle to believe that she actually is guilty of it. For nobody surely can be that stupid? As someone who was "camera'd" maybe twenty years ago it was just something that you swore about, cursed about, then got the cheque book out and sent off the licence to have the points put on it.

To me she either really, really, really didn't do it or else has a screw loose "up top"! My friend and oldest playmate (I've know him for forty-five years since schooldays ) reckons however that she was neither but just arrogant. I can't make my mind up. Daft. Lose a job, go to prison, get barred from your career over £60 and three points? Innocent? Daft? Arrogant? I can't decide.

Well I think she is and you are maybe being a little too forgiving!:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...